PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All hello! At me such here problemka. I have a guy, we with...

Innocent
24.06.2004, 12:35
All hello! At me such here problemka. I have a guy, we with it or him already kokoj year together.
And so it would be desirable me to make to him pleasant - minet... Yes here the problem in that that never such did or made and I do not represent as... Would Prompt, please, that could to him it is pleasant and that it would be not necessaryl to me to do or make... And in general, and suddenly it is not pleasant to him...

The anonym
26.06.2004, 20:39
By your question if he will see the book at you in arms or hand it is pleasant to be surprised. So please it or him.

Kiki
28.06.2004, 21:35
For the beginning to present, that sensually you lick an eskimo, and there all to turn out.

t.
29.06.2004, 06:43
When that should be begun. Try or taste. Lay its or his eskimo with udovolsitviem, zubki not letting out or not releasing:)))

Lija
29.06.2004, 08:42
Innocent, I think, that it is pleasant to him. My guy constantly asks me. And there is nothing to study there osobo-that. Simply let he will tell or say as him more pleasantly.