PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please! At my place tragedy... I with the husband obmjala 1 ju quarts...

Inga
25.06.2004, 06:56
Help or Assist, please! At my place tragedy...
I with the husband obmjala 1 ju an apartment on 2 ku also have taken away 88 years or summer babushchku (mine). Earlier we lived in one room in 18 meter without a balcony..., there was an opportunity and we under the consent with babushchkoj have exchanged it or her for greater or big, but in other district. Have made capital repairs by own strength, have changed everything, that was. The grandmother chose build materials, all was pleasant to her. When we have finished repair and have brought it or her in a new apartment with her proizoshchlo something terrible, she has started to run and shout that have stolen all, have plundered (things have not been spread out yet), shouted that will not live tuk, will be killed, will be hung up..., that she very believing person. We it or her uspakaivali, helped or assisted as could, but in the morning in the last days off she was going to to take a walk and I is casual zagdjanula to her in a bag, the healthy hatchet there laid, I have taken away a bag, but she has started to run and shout and was closed in the room. I have followed a tablet and I hear rhonchus I open a door, and my grandmother hangs in a loop, I in a shock, horror and full rasterennosti. Help or assist, I wish to live amicably.

Well here
26.06.2004, 06:48
f... Hectares to itself... (((well babulju-that have rescueed or saved?????

Peach
26.06.2004, 10:07
My grandmother with 88 till 96 years after has lost vision has been compelled or forced to live with the daughter. So the eternal cavils, complaints, constant attempts of a suicide has finished this daughter, before quite decent 75 years or summer lady, up to an alcoholism. So the problem your very serious and is better to not solve its or her simple discussion, and to address to the expert

Peach
27.06.2004, 01:42
If would not rescue or save, the letter would be more optimistical

Down, whether that;)
28.06.2004, 05:23
Yes not, the grandmother, probably, have rescueed or saved. Mnache whence desire such - " I wish to live amicably "? With whom - with the husband? About itself and conversation was not. And at the grandmother, to with a regret, similar, that dotage. Happens such often. The doctor is necessary. It is desirable, not on a line of a social security

Buharov J.M.
29.06.2004, 07:05
Hello, Inga! I Am afraid of you to afflict, but it is similar, that crossing or moving - sharp change of a situation - has provoked a psychotic attack at your grandmother. I think, she requires the help of the psychiatrist, and, most likely, in conditions of a hospital - as you can see, its or her status is dangerous to its or her own life. The main thing - to you to understand for itself, that, vo-the first, you are absolutely not guilty in an event, most likely this consequence or investigation of age changes; vo-the second, the premise or room of the grandmother in hospital is not a way " to get rid of it or her ", and opposite - the unique way to help or assist her!