PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I devstvenna. With the guy 2 years, he to me does not change. I do or make to him minet. Oshchushch...

tasja, 19 years
23.06.2004, 08:45
I devstvenna. With the guy 2 years, he to me does not change. I do or make to him minet. I feel a sex dissatisfaction. Always. Recently, when we caressed, he asked to make to him minet.. But I in posl. Minute refused.. Found something suddenly and all... So was time 5.. And here last time today. Usually he suffered or bore.. Smiled.. I apologized. And this time he.. We shall tell or say has not become angry.. Like as has taken offence. Though I also asked it or him, he spoke that all OK, and then angrily so has told or said.. The type is not wanted by me more as the fool... And che--that in this sort.. For type everything, you will wait before wedding and td.. I shall not offer More...
It has very much offended me..: (((I wished to help or assist him in the beginning... And then sharply thought a lot: (
Who is guilty - that?: (((

leda
24.06.2004, 13:12
Who is guilty? You are guilty. And it is surprising, that he yet has not gone on a spree. Vedb you like ego-so be it or him completely, instead of slices.

25.06.2004, 20:58
The algophilia any - itself is excruciated, the guy excruciates, thus on minet periodically agrees, and here normal high-grade attitudes or relations pochemu-that with a die in the passport are coordinated to the liked person. Delirium. Well suffer further and be proud of the virginity before wedding.

Dan
26.06.2004, 05:49
Idiocy any. You then will be smejatsja above "continence". And in general that it you abstain that? To You not 16, with the guy znakomoma not two weeks.

The anonym
27.06.2004, 18:45
tasja - yes at yours the young man mad patience. And you still the little girl also do not understand yourself. Miss - to both it becomes easier.

tasja
28.06.2004, 23:28
Yes not I wait before wedding!!!!!!! And HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: ((((

Dan
29.06.2004, 05:15
Well I govoju IDIOCY.