PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Particularly... I offer. We approach or suit to a door with a flower (a carnation or on krajni...

Kajfman
24.06.2004, 01:07
Particularly... I offer. We approach or suit to a door with a flower (a carnation or on an extreme exotic case a cactus in a pot). And modestly having knocked we speak: " Mam? Would You like to fuKk? ". The door opens instantly, by the description of the mistress.

The anonym
24.06.2004, 23:22
Again kuda-that not there has brought you. Choose in
Following time not " the new report ", and
" TO RESPOND TO the REPORT ". You will remember? And
Here the door will not open, and precisely will not open
momental. Lady already tried or tasted you?
Tried or Tasted. You already fruit not the first freshness.
And lady has already satisfied the first famine. And if
Has started talking about a box of an onion - she will send you with
Your cactuses. And that in a pot, and that,
That in swimming trunks. Therefore kna winter to twirl
That, another will not leave, you will be too
Strongly to resist. And to destination she
Already it or him used:)))

Herring
26.06.2004, 07:55
Though also anonymous soobshchenie-but as Yerofeev lips of one personazha-" Tran-tsen-den-tal-used to say but! "))))))))))))))))))) Kajfman... Well do not think all of you, I repeat, that at you gold eggs... The onion was necessary to her. At it or her zakrutki, you understand? And he has brought the ... Casanova's fragments..))))

Kajfman
27.06.2004, 03:48
And I speak - at you it just in case "zakrutki" is called or as there still... And at us same most - " to go... x ". And that kasaemo gold eggs - never they the miss or passing were - believe to experience of many here present. Two centimeters of weakly moving flesh and a steam tender and banal up to itiotizma words opened any doors. Well admit, Women:)))
Though... Though with a box of an onion, in this case, it would be more reliable... I shall probably agree

Herring
28.06.2004, 00:37
Kajfman if you all life on alkogolichkam disconnected or switched-off polzal-that your moving two-centimetric flesh, probably, most also liked you... But whether you see... Sometimes people happen at memory.)

Kajfman
29.06.2004, 05:01
See as has touched, and you speak... The Herring - she in fact too the person