PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today my chief has released or exempted me from job in replacements by that I have sat up to...

Herring
24.06.2004, 16:18
Today my chief has released or exempted me from job in replacements by that I have sat houses with its or his small. Small 5 years incomplete. So he to me govorit-" listen, Anja if you now svobodna-give with you we shall lay down on a bed (it it or him in a bedroom has inspired krovatka) - I shall climb on you and I to him govorju-" and what for on a bed, you shall kiss "))) So neozhidanno-me and so you kiss. .eshche you will fall down from me. Or you to sleep want? " (would like to sleep better, and that takes for a ride each five minutes) - " net-govorit-to sleep I do not want ". Zvezdets)))) here so sit with detjami-still will rape)

Asya
25.06.2004, 01:09
The son tozhee kak-offered that to me:
- Give, mum, we shall make love...
Is as zajchik?
- We shall climb under a blanket and we shall shiver there....))))

Herring
25.06.2004, 12:28
)))))))) Is not present, it is simple there mum left to " to another to the daddy ", and they a floor of year with small lived in an one-room hut and slept or burn on one sofa. So at it or him I think, representation fuller). He today did not wish to leave to mum, and I so to sleep hotela-am direct a flour or torment... At me in general the chief when can it or him or me splavljaet-as segodnja-zashchityvaja working hours, or mine babushke-not in service and in friendship. Most of all my cats suffer from it or this)

Herring
27.06.2004, 00:47
.. Though when to me was as much years my chief then bednyj the student, looked after my mummy and has been frequently used to descend or go with me in park.)

Asya
27.06.2004, 12:54
Here also are cast now to a cat myshkiny slezki...)))

Well here
28.06.2004, 20:02
It because you such sex! I on its or his place would act or arrive also!)))

child
29.06.2004, 03:57
Sex herring? On the fan or amateur