PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to discuss with you here what subject, I think repeatedly obsuzh...

Andrey-
24.06.2004, 16:34
Hello. I wish to discuss with you here what subject, I think repeatedly discussed. To me 21 year, is yet married, but there is a girl. I live in Moscow with parents in the three-room apartment enough quite good, in Kuntsevo). Trying at times to glance in the future, with horror I represent, that will be after wedding by way of habitation.

The matter is that my parents (not so young) disputed enough people. The father has a habit all time of whom that to learn, get or teach, get;learn, start;teach, start fine skandalchiki, mum too is far not an angel. During all my life I observe, that they are constantly snatched among themselves. And conflicts not large (t. e. Do not reach a question on divorce, etc., parents like each other; how to be spoken, will squabble - will miss and next day as did not happen. So all life). This all has very much bothered me, I simply do not pay attention, earlier in general there was a horror, were snatched to me for no reason at all. And so, observing of all it or this, I have drawn a conclusion, that never I shall result or bring to live the wife in the house with parents! I assume, that there will be here people who will try to deny my, so categorical judgement, BUT, you do not know that I know about the family, and let's start with this categorical position.

I see some variants:
1. To live at the wife with its or her parents.
2. To live at the wife in a separate apartment (if at it or her is, it is improbable).
3. The Wife will live at me in 2 h to a room apartment (on exchange from three-room my parents).
4. To buy or purchase a new apartment (there is no on it money).
5. To rent the apartment (if will be money, now I only study in institute).

Advise how to act or arrive, how to operate or work, what to make a decision, when the question on joint residing will come. I shall try to make everything that we lived in harmony (if certainly the wife will not appear the stinker, silly, etc. then divorce is for my part inevitable! Looking at the parents, differently already to think it is impossible.).

Huch
25.06.2004, 03:33
Snachalo rise on legs or foots, and then think about the wife and family?

b.yz
25.06.2004, 14:50
It agree with Huchem-che for haste such?

Andrey-
26.06.2004, 16:44
Simply it would be desirable to know on the future.

Olja
27.06.2004, 05:29
Andrey, you that has already decided to marry on 100 %?

kuma
27.06.2004, 19:46
Simply it would be desirable to know on the future.. .ash pisch-schit!!!

Herring
28.06.2004, 11:12
Huch, and the girl can fly, and then late all over again on legs or foots will become... It is good, that the young man now thinks. It seems to me, it would be better to remove or take off initially even an one-room apartment. And in due course to buy or purchase. Voobshche-a problem zhilja-not the most acute and unsoluble in marriage or spoilage. Will not remain in the street, do not experience)))

Andrey-
29.06.2004, 01:46
Thanks you the Herring, and that flud continuous. And from you sense.