PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand please!!! To my girl has started talking in the street as...

VA
14.06.2004, 21:16
Help or Assist to understand please!!!
To my girl has started talking in the street any goat on a Mercedes. Has appointed or nominated appointment and has added about " man's material aid ". And she HAS gone!!!!
Has climbed in the machine or car and he has carried it or her kuda-that on an apartment. Speaks, that nothing was, but he has given money to her. She is justified by that wished to tickle to itself nerves. And here me interests: she bljad or the SILLY WOMAN? Or that and another?

Ljuba
15.06.2004, 00:36
M-yes, she speaks " was nothing "?! And you believe her? All at them was, 100 %. And she can in general all to you has told lies, that to YOU nerves poshchikotat...

Anna
15.06.2004, 06:00
You can consider or count, what is it the answer from your girl.:))) when I yet was not married, and was its or his girl, the guy (50 years) too has met me, only he was on a jeep. I too have gone. The truth of money I did not take, because I do not understand for what. The person can communicate with whom wants, irrespective of on a Mercedes the person or not. And at you how you have written narrow-minded thinking if you consider or count. If you wish to put on it or her a yashmak that she your girl tell or say to her it at once! Success!
P. S.: Olga writes a lie. I personally till 17 years met exclusively with rich. And when has met the husband who at that time was the student and veins in a hostel... More shortly, now married behind it or him. Thus he my the first the man, and unique. And about money think at whom an inferiority complex.

Iriska
15.06.2004, 19:59
And what it is possible to think of the girl who on the offer of "material aid" has a seat to the muzhik in the machine or car and goes on an apartment? - to mine and so all is clear.

Savva
15.06.2004, 23:21
P; %: du she to itself wished to tickle, instead of nerves!

Anna
17.06.2004, 03:35
Anything all of you do not understand!

Irina
17.06.2004, 11:08
If absolutely very young - that a silly woman and if is more senior - that to you more visibly. Can they a petting were engaged. Voobshche-that so do not act, you have the full right to send it or her... .na all four parties or sides. She simply does not respect with you or does not take seriously. Excuse for frankness.

Yana
19.06.2004, 01:17
You know, if you are serious to her concern and adhere to traditional views it is better rasstansja with her. Anything good is not present not only that your girl sharabanitsja on any huts " for dialogue ", but also that she to you tells about it or this in all details. If with her there poimejut sex contact against its or her will to be put it is necessary to you. It is necessary to you?
And if she it is simple girlfriend so for maintenance of health I think there are no objective obstacles that and further with her to sleep, not carrying any material costs (for this purpose it or she will have goats on Mercedeses which zatak give money) and moral otvetsvennosti (she the free person and itself does or makes the life).

Igor
19.06.2004, 12:33
Vasily! Sochustvuju to you. Forget it or her. There was that that at it or her or was not - she has humiliated you. Kick it or her out. Also do not despond. Women full, and you (as well as all) the normal woman who would like you is necessary.
And women who earn money the body are called as prostitutes (Dictionary Ozhegova) What for to you they? Above a head! Success

Anna
20.06.2004, 16:18
Correctly! If all to measure by the measure it is necessary to throw and sit all under a bed not being put out! Also it is not necessary to strain and try to understand other person and motives of its or his behaviour! Very correct decision " once the world will cave in under us "! In dictionary Ozhegova not only there is no such definition, but even does not appear words of "woman". Success!

Igor
22.06.2004, 02:30
Anna, I can penetrate problems of the whore, even to regret it or her and t. The item But does not mean it that she me is worthy. I consider or count that Vasily dostoin the best woman. And this pushchaj on Mercedeses is dragged for dengi, time itchs in one place

Iriska
22.06.2004, 23:40
CHe here to discuss and call? She to you has changed, at all because she would like, and for money!!! Itself decide what to do or make. You can on her babki zakolachivat:)))))))))))))))))))))
P. S. Do not take offence.

A
24.06.2004, 04:07
She and bljad and a silly woman.
That here to think.
To send it is necessary such on

Anna
24.06.2004, 15:16
I here have consulted to the husband. He speaks, that you the fool because believe that nothing was!

Anna
26.06.2004, 04:00
To Igor: I am a whore?

The anonym
27.06.2004, 07:26
Yes certainly was!!!! All was!!!! Silly you Vasily! And cho here still to discuss......

Jeanne
28.06.2004, 13:57
Too it seems to me, that she has told lies to you... But you in what are not guilty: she simply whore on a calling!:))))
Success!

Igor
29.06.2004, 01:19
Anechka! I you so did not name. But protection of the whore looks or appears at least strange. I think you simply from a harmfulness it do or make. Success