PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have learned or have found out that is pregnant 6!!! Not married to the man to mine 3...

Marina
20.06.2004, 14:26
Hello! I have learned or have found out that is pregnant 6!!! Not married to the man to mine to 35 me 23! We single, and he at me freedom-loving, speaks that wants rebyonoska and I am not assured I consider or count that to me still early we shall be in time and then I wish to marry all over again and then to give birth or travail. For the present there is an opportunity to make abortion, and I do not know as me to be. It is not assured in itself, I am afraid shall sit of the house, and he will find to itself(himself) another and will be razvlekatsja! What to do or make? I like it or him and he speaks that likes and would want that there was a boy. .mozhet to us it is better podzhdat with it or this?

Olga
21.06.2004, 15:46
Marina, and in fact the first abortion can be and the last and voobshche-that children get or start not by accident, and at will. And where you mesjats-that somtreli?..

Katjushka
23.06.2004, 11:23
Marinas, I sympathize. ((to tell the truth if the man in 35 years values freedom it already the diagnosis. This desire will have freedom at its or his age only to amplify. (((therefore you should do or make a choice only. Because if that, only to you to bring up the child. Voobshchem, to tell the truth, if till 35 years brains have not appeared, at it or him and then will not appear... Alas, but popular wisdom and experience says: " if the man did not marry up to 30 (not speaking about 35) vrjadli marries then "...

Eva and Adam
26.06.2004, 20:44
To give birth or travail and all. It is possible to think to you 18 years.
STOP to be nervous, by the way, to you in your position to be nervous harmfully!
And children NEVER become for anybody a handicap! It is pleasure, especially from the liked person! And to count on men never costs or stands, only on itself and native. Anybody violently you will not keep.

28.06.2004, 22:11
Marina, give birth or travail, if feel, that want and can be MUM. If know, that your organism is ready to pregnancy (it too very important, pregnancy - a thing very serious and responsible or crucial) and that all has passed or has taken place well and without nerves understand - whether all at you is, that during pregnancy to think only of the child, instead of about an apartment, a situation, study, divorce and so forth problems. If that's all right - give birth or travail! Success.

Shimanskij O.I.
29.06.2004, 00:54
Dear Marina!

The child who already lives in you, yet does not know about such formalities, as a die in the passport which can prevent to be born to him. Think well before to dispose of its or his life.