PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, there are such happy women who like SIMPLY SO (not iz-for...

Julia
25.05.2004, 07:46
Tell or Say, there are such happy women who like SIMPLY SO (not iz-for money and not iz-for career)???????????? I saw such only at cinema when women, being on full maintenance of men, do not work, do not study, in the whole days are engaged in the appearance, health, a figure, and men wear them on arms or hand, adore, appreciate, reckon with their opinion, etc. often it seems to Me, that if I lived on full maintenance of the husband he already for a long time would defame me...... Probably, I one - such silly woman and the ugly creature, that with me it is possible to live exclusively from the mercenary purposes, and I as that " a suitcase without the handle ", k-j both to throw it is a pity, and to wear hardly. That was not SO hardly to get used to this idea, someone can will tell or say, that there are women who like that they SIMPLY SUCH women (clever, sex, beautiful, kind) and it is more to men from them necessary than nothing.... Probably, it will be easier, if you know, what not all on light so badly. I shall simply know, that I not from that category of women which can be liked simply so...

Too Julia
27.05.2004, 20:32
JUlja, what for you so about itself? It not you such not clever, not sex, not kind, and your husband - the egoist whom except for itself nobody likes. In fact in normal families of the man like the wives just for kindness, mind or wit, beauty, instead of for the salary.
Simply to you has got bad the man to which managed to lower your self-rating and confidence of.
I on your place would throw such husband.
Yours faithfully.

Explorer
28.05.2004, 11:36
JUlja, and you like yourselves? Or at all do not like, or like chrezmerno-))) And that that is not clear, that you irritates more, that you kopeechku extract or obtain the, or what this kopeechkoj with whom that to share is necessary?

Julia
01.06.2004, 10:54
It is not a pity to me to share mine kopeechkami. And I am done not irritated with that I earn them. I have asked, is such whom like not for kopeechki. To me have responded, that is. And it is healthy, that is.

Explorer
02.06.2004, 01:12
Like at all for what that, and more likely CONTRARY TO! And as there is in family in the material plan, this private affair of family! I by the way, do not think, what is it so it is easy or light and " to sit simply " at home. I here have stayed here for 3.5 weeks, the son hurted or was ill;was sick, is not present, it is better TO WORK! And your description... " To watch over health, to go to interiors, etc.. " Plebeian what that, not so clever, forgive or excuse. The husband today is, tomorrow is not present, and I at itself one.

ljusja
02.06.2004, 11:03
But there is a sense and to check up for what us like.

Emotion
03.06.2004, 04:09
Julia, and you prikintes nishchinkoj, pretend, that your business or affairs have gone bankrupt also are very bad... Look or see, as your half will react!

Too Julia
06.06.2004, 15:50
Explorer - your advice or council is not meaningful, the answer is in Julia's letter. And it seems to me is not necessary to search in its or her letter of a dirty trick and stupid ideas, and also it is not necessary to give silly advice or councils. If can - support or maintain, instead of be able - keep silent.

Explorer Julias
08.06.2004, 01:52
But you are certainly pertinent, EVERYWHERE!

Too Julia
11.06.2004, 21:40
Explorer, also it is not necessary so morbidly to react to the remark, nobody wished to offend you:)

Explorer
15.06.2004, 14:06
From what you have taken, what I have taken offence? (((simply than to argue above another's ideas and to search in them for disadvantages, it is better that nibud state the author of a post. But you probably another here interests...

Julia
15.06.2004, 22:19
Good, now I shall be cried, shall calm down, then I shall unsubscribe with the " thanks all ".

Tusenka
16.06.2004, 13:09
Like always simply so. Because if like for money like not cheloekvka, and money. Simply it would be desirable to specify: to want, that the woman worked, instead of all from herself in peignoirs just from interior as beautiful furniture (such only at cinema happens) and to live zpa its or her bill sat. At you what situation? I would not like to be such furniture. The beauty and appearance prehodjashchi, and independence, mind or wit, education, professionalism remain.

Tusenka
18.06.2004, 15:44
JUlechka that we roar? It is not necessary to cry! Eye sights or eyes redden, nosik swells!))) and in general as govoroit my girlfriend " is a lot of men and I one ", so zhalujtes to us, we shall support or maintain and we shall regret.

Julia
21.06.2004, 17:03
Girls, THANKS ALL! I it am sincere. Something I have become unstuck absolutely. Did not think, that here so during a forum I can start howling. Excuse for sopli and sljuni. I still need time finally to take itself in arms or hand... THANKS! You - the best, and this forum - the best. It is good, that has come to you. Thanks for warm reception and comprehension!

Natalia
25.06.2004, 10:06
If likes, whether that so is important, for what? Yes, there are men it is necessary for them to be proud of the wife, its or her position and career, just as to another a thin waist or tasty or delicious dinners. And still someone is the most important hypersexuality of the wife. And how to define or determine, for what "correctly" to like, and for what is wrong"?

The anonym
27.06.2004, 05:38
Chocolate elochka by New year
500 g dark chocolate, 250 g zharenyh wood nuts (cashews), 1 Brazilian
Nutlet for an ornament (the almonds too will go), 60 g dark chocolate Extra, 2 ch. L.
Powdered sugar.
In advance to prepare for a metal tray for manufacturing of " fur-tree branches ". For
It or This a tray to wrap up a foil. It is important, that the surface was equal, that branches
Did not cave in. It is possible to use and the wooden board which has been wrapped up by a foil, but
Then the mass will stiffen more longly.
On a foil to note 9 crosses, receding 2, 5 sm between each cross. The sizes
Crosses: 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 see
Still it is necessary to prepare the basis of a fur-tree: it can be a dense, not bending circle
From a cardboard, etc. in diameter 20 sm, wrapped up by a foil. On itself to mark a cross
In the size 18 see
Chocolate to break on pieces and to put on a water bath. When chocolate completely
Will fuse and becomes smooth, to remove or take off from waters. Baths to stir with raspingly ground
Nuts. Very well promeshat.
Important: it is impossible to use for crushing nuts a blender, t. To. Nuts are necessary
Large slices.
Soft shokoladno-nut mass by means of teaspoons to lay out on a cross
The bases of a fur-tree and on other crosses and to allow to fall asleep. To not freeze! If in
To kitchen or cuisine it is cool, it is possible to cool there. If warmly - in a refrigeration cabinet. In a room
The mass is cooled more longly, but has stronger shine.
Then ready vetochki cautiously to separate from a tray (the basis of a fur-tree it is not touched or is not tampered with,
On it or him we shall glue other branches). To kindle up to soft those statuses 60 g
Chocolate ekstra and to drip in seredinku a cross of the basis of a fur-tree about half 1
ch. L. On this "glue" cautiously to put the biggest krest-a branch. Slightly
To press down and allow to dry up to "glue". Further in the same order. On last
vetochku in the center to drip chocolate and to thrust a nutlet for an ornament. Ready elochku
To strew powdered sugar.

The New Year's Chicken
29.06.2004, 00:27
We shall be lit up silently
Up to most pobudki.
We shall silently
To think of a miracle.
We shall listen
Songs pridurkov,
With which
With you also we shall be...