PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am very constraining. I have a young man who likes me, and to...

ANNA
24.06.2004, 16:39
I am very constraining. I have a young man who likes me and which I like. In bed he at me was the first. We meet it or him about half a year, however I have a huge problem: I cannot and I hesitate to express the emotions and feelings in sex. I hesitate to be engaged in sex in various poses, except for the most banal though I would like it or this, I am afraid to not like him. From it or this at me the mood, I zakompleksovyvajus spoils even more. Help or assist me advice or council as I can change myself. Thanks.

Katya-Anne
24.06.2004, 18:37
A poprobuite napitsia, mozhet eto vas rasslabit i samo soboi vsio poluchitsia. A mozhet, rebiat, vi drug drugu vsio rastolkuete?

Herring
26.06.2004, 02:19
Anna, interestingly, the man does not see yours, what you conduct yourselves is held down? For that time that you with it or him are close it is already possible was to get used to it or this cheloveku-well would be clear the first few times. .prosto if he was more sensitive in relation to you, he could you raskrepostit-for this purpose at all it would be necessary much, and not sex tehniki-and simply throttle. For certain to you such sex brings a minimum of pleasure (. At all I do not know that to you posovetovat-to you has carried with it or him.

JUlka
26.06.2004, 17:35
Hm, be afraid to not like? And he that hinted you that only " rabochekrestjanskaja a pose " a limit of its or his dreams and more nothing is necessary? You though tried something to change? Or simply prefer to go with bad mood. Try or taste, speak him of that want, drink " for bravery ";)) But do or make something! If it will not turn out, that.... But to not go all life with bad mood;))

Calibre
27.06.2004, 13:50
Moezhet, at you kvrtirnaja the problem is? You can remain with it or him for the night together? Probably, he is insufficiently sensitive in relation to you...

b.yz
28.06.2004, 21:49
2: and role takoe-a sheep can pretend to be at you? It not a rarity, by the way. Not necessarily all in am. The pie to be flattened!))) try to understand itself. Or find somebody who to you in a mouth will not look, how yours botanik jajtsegolovyj, and all is fast is resulted or brought in norm or rate. Nravitsja-it is not pleasant...)))