PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to disaccustom my husband to a habit unpleasant to me: from its or his former girlfriend e...

Katjusha
24.06.2004, 13:57
How to disaccustom my husband to a habit unpleasant to me: from its or his former girlfriend he managed habit very unpleasant (to put it mildly) for me: during sex to splash me after the priest. When that couple of years back during quarrel I to him have told or said about it or this, and have told or said why it is not pleasant to me (it is not necessary to ask whence I know, that this habit at it or him from its or his girlfriend)... Well we quarreled very much then.. He does not do or make more so, but sometimes on pjane or in ecstasy he as though swings an arm or a hand and at the last minute stops - but that is appreciable me.. And already after that nothing would be desirable me... No, it would be desirable to roar bitter tears.. I am more to him about it or this to speak I do not want and I shall not be, on this subject tabu already more than two years, in family that's all right, but here it... Can to me too that nibud think up: to be scratched, burned, for hair to drag? But like neither from that nor from this.. For hair to drag... Advise that nibud..: - (

The anonym
25.06.2004, 03:48
Y Vas problema ne potomychto chto on Vas hlopaet, a iz za togo chto eto on prodelival i s drygoi. Esli y Vas do nego bil sexsyalnii opit, to skajite emy, chtob on sdelal kak nibyd tak, kak delal ranshe drygoi paren i Vam eto ochen nravilos. Emy eto konechno ne ponravitsya takoe predlojenie i togda je smojite emy obyasnit chto i Vam eti hlopki toje ne nravyatsya.

The anonym
26.06.2004, 06:19
Scratch to him a back during an orgasm.

The anonym
27.06.2004, 10:38
Business not in the girl-friend: men "like" ALL women equally. The woman not the purpose but only an occasion for the man to express ITSELF. Therefore clapping on zadnitse your husband delivers you to ITSELF udovolstvie, and about "was or former" and does not recollect. On the contrary, restraining, not finishing so movement necessary for him, he thinks of YOU and shows RESPECT for YOUR folly.

JevgenijaZl
28.06.2004, 19:54
prochitajtsja here http: // www. mario. ru/man12. htm. The Same situation, only your guy expresses the attachment to a soft place not words, and shlepkami. It is normal. The another matter, that it is not pleasant to you. Can you want, that he liked your legs or pinches (or a breast, the face and t. The item), and is pleasant to him yours popka. Tastes differ...