PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond please, what for the husband is necessary to you? (a question to women, but if and at m...

Poll
10.05.2004, 08:17
Respond please, what for the husband is necessary to you? (a question to women but if and men have opinions for what they are necessary, we shall be grateful)

D
10.05.2004, 15:06
Presence of the man develops me. Men absolutely differently perceive the world around and it is interesting to me to know about all of them opinion, I compare to the, such hybrid as it seems to me more close to true turns out. I raschityvaju on its or his help during the complex or difficult moments of my life: hot milk at cold to complain for the whole world, to hang up linen (especially when it is pregnant), "to vacuum, drag very heavy bags, to pour a hot bath when I call by a mobile phone and I swear on nevynosomye "fuses". For all for it I am ready - to wipe a dust, to listen, not interrupting, the full report on the lived day or bottom;fundus to not talk more than 15 minutes by phone to mum, girlfriends, fellow workers, etc., to buy or purchase medicines in a drugstore, to bring home and to submit them together with a glass of water, to shave a neck, to learn or teach English tongue, to light suppositories in a bedroom before a dream, to buy and use aromatizatory for linen, yes, the main thing - TO IRON an iron. Except for that rastit together children and them too in common to develop. My problem or task - health, its or his problem or task - entertainments (games, sports, campaigns family in theatres - the organization), joint - education. Important clause or article the budget of family: a profitable part - from everyone on abilities, account - to everyone on needs or requirements (needs or requirements above the established or installed pocket limit are discussed on family advice or council, the opinion of everyone - the child and even an animal is considered). There are always overall aims - to buy or purchase the new machine or car, to improve habitation, to buy or purchase aboniment in club to the child, to translate or transfer in drugo a garden, to help or assist parents - to send to have a rest one, then the second, etc. I Adore evening of the house - joint tea, discussion with the rules, all over again the son, then the husband, then I, then a bath, the book, to kiss the child, to nestle on the husband, and since morning all anew. Probably it also is love.

Ear ring
12.05.2004, 02:40
The man carries the spiritual beginning, he the leader in this plan. He - an opener new. And I keep it or him on the Earth, I - nositelnitsa a floor and the material beginning.

Explorer
15.05.2004, 23:32
It is simply necessary:) it is simple he, the husband, the most gentle, most careful, most reliable, kindest, most native person!

Skilled
19.05.2004, 20:02
For D. I support or maintain a course of your ideas. It is felt
Well-being in the house. It is glad for such families. Especially
Me words " have touched evening... To nestle on the husband... ",
Itself I adore such moments when you understand, that you
It is necessary, demanded, you a umbrella or parasol from nevzgod. Thanks!

The aunt
23.05.2004, 16:59
Because it is the most liked person without whom is, neither to sleep, nor to breathe it is simply impossible!!!

The anonym
26.05.2004, 07:28
Another's or? Two greater or big differences, by the way.

The anonym
27.05.2004, 01:28
To all below told or said I shall add still - for a correct self-rating. I worked all over again in female (basically) collective where all women have stolen up either dissolved or divorced, or thrown, either widows, or lonely. It was such terrarium! Gnawed each other to death, before pair muzhiks in a department such circus arranged, though those were married, were jealous, toadied, instead of silly in fact aunts. Now I work in the mixed collective, all women married, are happy in marriage or spoilage. The calmness, goodwill - is a pleasure from dialogue and job. And productivity above much without hassle and hysterics. All to each other very much - kind concern.

Elena
30.05.2004, 00:01
Has read through answer D. Shaking or amazing;tremendous idilija, whether interestingly truth it?

Gika
02.06.2004, 11:56
Yes I like it or him!!!!!!

D Elena
05.06.2004, 10:10
However, but certainly not everything, and what?

Elena
08.06.2004, 00:22
D. Yes anything, it was simply interesting to learn or find out.

The anonym
10.06.2004, 07:53
For back. To not be soared, where to take the muzhik and that else from this it will turn out, and easy to be engaged in career, self, the husband, the child, the house to increase turns or turnovers. The husband - as the satellite. If the planet has grasped the satellite in a zone of an attraction, on its or his deduction in an orbit it is not so necessary so a lot of energy. Each planet presumes to have the satellite which weight depends on potential energy of the planet. Some planets can have two and more satellites:)

Nata
12.06.2004, 03:49
It is necessary because it is very native and close person. It is pleasant to know, that he always will help or assist you with everything if something bad will occur or happen. It is pleasant to care about itself. It is pleasant to be pleased together for our children.

Kupchiha
13.06.2004, 12:06
The husband is necessary " for the law ". The officer for feelings, the driver for pleasures.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 16:23
All thanks

To Elena
17.06.2004, 05:47
Yes certainly LIE:) Such elaborate details do not share, and usually romance. Well whence with such rhythm of a life, at presence of the husband, the son and interesting job it is possible to spend empty so much time? Well the woman what to her prividelas the future home life argues. What she was, two cheloveka-it first of all alive people, even in ideal married couples is inherent quarrels, and at D all is excellent or different up to ridiculous. Funny. Give, cry out in virtual, say to you have already envied. Detka, marry, give birth detok, and then describe to us here this transcendental life. Lie in the pure state: ((Elena, you are acute, far-sighted and clever:)))

___ - to the anonym
20.06.2004, 10:04
It is not necessary to proceed bile. If someone well is in marriage or spoilage, be glad or pleased for this person. Can, and to you kogda-nibud will carry.

___
22.06.2004, 17:18
Yes that you, dear or expensive! I was not going to yet to marry:))

D
26.06.2004, 00:26
The dear anonym, you in something good it is simple so believe? You that think, what everyone quarrel, derutsja, change, cry from loneliness, zljatsja, envy, suspect? Then in fact and affairs there will be no time to be engaged.

The anonym
28.06.2004, 06:41
Here also it turns out, that marriage or spoilage he and in afrike-marriage or spoilage (((

child
28.06.2004, 19:30
Madam D. It is not necessary so to generalize. Why? I Believe in kind, good, eternal. To you here too has believed, only in writing you state not the life, and those imaginations which to you it is removed or is taken off;dream:))