PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Hello the Doctor! Recently my girlfriend has told...

Dmitry
27.06.2004, 10:35
Hello the Doctor!
Hello the Doctor!
Recently my girlfriend has told to me as several years ago began to suffer a sleeplessness and that now it assotsiirovanno with a phobia of that that she will not fall asleep. I suffered anhieti and therefore a status of a phobia to me very familiarly. After its or her story I began to be afraid of that I shall not fall asleep and here to pair or steam nights later at me sleepless night. With a dream when there were no problems! What to do or make the Doctor!? To me of 25 years and at present at me small depression by virtue of my attitudes or relations with my girlfriend. It can kak-that influences? Help or assist please!

Dmitry
27.06.2004, 20:50
Hello the Doctor! Hello the Doctor! Recently my girlfriend has told to me as several years ago began to suffer a sleeplessness and that now it assotsiirovanno with a phobia of that that she will not fall asleep. I suffered anxiety and therefore a status of a phobia to me very familiarly. After its or her story I began to be afraid of that I shall not fall asleep and here to pair or steam nights later at me sleepless night. With a dream when there were no problems! What to do or make the Doctor!? To me of 25 years and at present at me small depression by virtue of my attitudes or relations with my girlfriend. It can kak-that influences? Help or assist please!

The anonym
28.06.2004, 00:21
This self-zombiing is called.

Hazhilina I.I.
28.06.2004, 18:06
Hello Dmitry! Is such pishologichesky a phenomenon, that all over again the person has negative ideas, then negative emotions therefore can be such as has left at you, consequences. You as you have told or said, easy or light;mild depression, quite could promote it or this. And you, certainly nenarochno, at a unconscious level, have started negative ideas on possible or probable insomnia. Try to use a method of deep respiration. In an Internet, it is complex or difficult to explain, but I shall try or taste. Put arms or hand on a stomach or belly, make guluboky an inspiration so that the stomach or belly was inflated as a ball. Hold the breath, having counted thus up to 7. Then exhale, so that your stomach or belly was absolutely blew off also air there does not remain. So it is possible to breathe about 5 minutes. It is very good to do or make it before a dream. Calms or abirritates.
About easy or light;mild depression. A good way of an output or exit from depresii-the decision of a problem iz-for which she has arisen. Understand attitudes or relations with the girlfriend and I think, depression will pass or take place. I write I think because difficultly in absentia to understand. At first sight, it looks or appears so.
I wish good luck!
Hazhilina Irina Ivanovna-the clinical psychologist, the psychotherapist under the decision semenyh and personal problems
With me it is possible to communicate on e-mail: paira1729@yandex. ru or on t. 8 916 140 74 55