PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, prompt me an output or exit from my situation. For me she it is simply blunt...

Anyuta
25.06.2004, 09:52
Zdrastvujte, prompt me an output or exit from my situation. For me she simply deadlock. If I can not find a way out, I shall simply die.
I married 11 years. My husband behaves so awfully, that at me constant problems iz-for it or this. Can everything everybody tell or say, send all to the certain place. Has arrived to me on job, has arranged uproar. Nothing understands, that I elementarono can lose the unique source of the income. He after a serious trauma of a skull. Operation still only is necessary. Whether arms or hand to me that on itself to impose?????? At home constant scandals, cries, abuse. It is its or his manner so to talk more correctly. The son already adult, hates it or him simply. I sit now at job. There has passed or there has taken place director so has chilly greeted. Most likely it is not long to me here remains.

Lena
26.06.2004, 03:57
Dear Anyuta, very much with you I sympathize! How much or As far as I have understood, such behaviour of your husband is caused by its or his trauma? If so - that you need to wait for result of operation only. Hardly to live with the sick person, but at least you should explain to the son, that concerns to the father from should more tolerantly. And about job: certainly all depends on your attitudes or relations with the heads, but can be, it is possible for them to explain too, what at the husband of a problem with health? And certainly, to not suppose henceforth (up to positive takes of operation) occurrence of the husband at your job.

Natalia
27.06.2004, 10:59
Explain to employees, that at the husband of a consequence
Traumas, that operation is necessary to him. You in fact and
Understand in what a problem. Yet there was no operation-
Look for the psychologist. Do not give in on provocation.
If all so is awful - place it or him for a short while in
- the doctor will prompt clinic as it to make.

Belosnezhka
27.06.2004, 21:01
And you did not try to change yourselves, the view to a situation, on the husband, on job? Arms or hand to impose - is the most easier, and how about at itself in a mirror to look or see, uzhasnutsja and to the psychologist to descend or go?

Anyuta
28.06.2004, 14:41
Many thanks to all who has responded. For Positive takes from operation to wait especially to not have, therefore as it only cosmetics. To him on frontal lobes a plate metal will put. And on povedenchiskie moods it does not influence at all. It simply protection from budujushchih traumas. So the doctor has told or said. problemma in that that at it or him change in mentality. Begin problemmy with memory. And he at all does not remember, that less weeks ago was at me at job. I all have explained that to employees. But actually it is them excites a little. External sympathy, and behind a back conversations. What to do or make? Mind or wit I shall not put or apply.......