PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 17 years, has acted or arrived now in institute. And here I wanted otdoh...

Elena
20.06.2004, 00:36
My daughter of 17 years, has acted or arrived now in institute. And here it wanted to me to have a rest with her of days 10 on the sea. But the daughter categorically refuses to go with me. It would be desirable her independence and if kuda-that and to go to have a rest, not in my company. By force drag I it or her I can not. That delat-to refuse rest or to risk and leave it or her for 10 days one, that the daughter and advises me. But high-grade rest at me it will not be exact, in fact I all time shall be nervous as she there. And more that I should buy instead of two permits of one money to me especially not sekonomit-and her should denzhat be left and on mobile I shall speak.

Vitalik
20.06.2004, 21:58
Do not worry, children sometimes should be trusted!!!

Elena
22.06.2004, 03:21
Yes ja-that I trust, even on her days off quite often one left, but those two days, and here 10! And more she too is tired after all examinations, to have a rest to her it is necessary, and she in any though the last years always together went to have a rest.

Supreme
23.06.2004, 11:11
hosspadi, means kovaler it was got or started also she: does not wish to leave it or him for a minute, wants in your absence pokuvyrkatsja with it or him in a quiet situation of the house, instead of on apartments druzej/girlfriends as sejcha! All is easier parenoj some turnip, mummy undress eyes! To mine it at all a subject for konfy.

Klyopa
24.06.2004, 04:18
On mine you should go to the next boarding house and to give her a choice - with you to be there or not. You and series and not together. Be not imposed - to her now well, and it will be bad - she will come running to you.

Katya
24.06.2004, 08:52
Leave the child alone! Have a rest itself! In marriage you too will give it or her only for 2 days? You gave birth or travailled to it or her not for yourselves!!! Find time for the husband and if it or him is not present Is better.. Get or start the lover. It will help or assist you to distract from superfluous ideas. And you will always worry, as mother.. It is normal, but does not mean, cho the daughter olzhna always to be near by. Trust her and the main thing give freedom! Simply in advance easy discuss those moments which will especially disturb you if you will leave from it or her. But not zapereshchajte to her of anything.... She not so small!!!

Red
25.06.2004, 20:27
Your daughter already quite adult, that pobyt 10 days of one, and, including that as here have correctly noticed, to use with the hypothetical friend your apartment for the needs. And anything bad in it or this is not present. If you have well brought up it or her, all will be normal (the friend from decent or considerable family, they use condoms, she will not get drunk before loss of pulse, not nanjuhaetsja glue, will not be cut away by any rubbish, not rasprodast things from the house, will not arrange there an orgy and t. Item). If you have brought up it or her not so well be you series though 24 hours per day, she all the same will manage to make something of the aforesaid and more over it or this. Have a rest easy is the best, that you can make in this situation.

Tamara
27.06.2004, 04:33
Happy your daughter! To me 24 years recently have knocked, and mum boitsja in shop to release or let off me. At date of a birth ele-hardly almost a deceit, "has come off" it or her, that with friends on shish kebabs to go on the nature. You it is correct too it or her alone bring up?

Nata
27.06.2004, 13:10
To my son now 13 years, but it or him already with me on rest you will not drag! And 17 years or summer children and for a long time!

Reasonable
28.06.2004, 14:04
And the girl has ripened:))))