PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My problem at me exists enough for a long time. To me of 25 years. Le...

Victoria
25.06.2004, 10:32
Hello! My problem at me exists enough for a long time. To me of 25 years. Years up to 16 I was provisional enough child, nobody minded, always tried to smooth conflicts. But after 16 years me as though have changed. I had any not clear hatred to all people, in transport, in the street. It seems to me, that all at me look both that not and it awfully angers me. I began to snatch on native, to arrange scandals, and the is more adult, the all is worse and worse. The most awful, that I in soul or douche am am pleased with another's troubles. Also I had many pavors. Constantly excruciates an idea on mors, mine or close relatives. It dements me. Also awful phobia to be ill with an incurable disease, constantly I search at itself what nibud for signs. I understand, that so it is impossible to live, I so would like to throw out all this from a head, to like all around, but I cannot consult with myself. Advise, please, to I can address for the help. Thanks for the answer.

Will check up on foreign programs
27.06.2004, 02:40
http: // larina. by. ru

Tolokonin A.O.
28.06.2004, 13:49
The dear Victoria!
In 16 years, most likely, you have received psihotravmu which consequence of steel to be shown in aggression. Business is has reached or cunning up to fobicheskogo a neurosis. I can help or assist you if you live in Moscow. Write on mine E-mail. tolokonin@mtu-net. ru