PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inspired by your responses and advice or councils to my request for the help in previous...

Ira
22.06.2004, 09:31
Inspired by your responses and advice or councils to my request for the help on the last Friday (the report on feminity and economy), I hurry to share joyful news and, maybe, to give someone advice or council. I nakonets-could realize that, that my liked simply me does not like. Yes, at us, certainly, was much in common, and if did not try to be together, we would respect and sympathized each other in all sincerity. But it not so!
Dear women even if it seems to you, that the life without it or him becomes senseless, you believe its or his each word, try to return its or his love and to become better only for it or him liked. You throw this ungrateful or thankless business! Do not believe its or his claims! A problem more often more deeply and most likely in other area. Do not try to be such what he speaks wishes you to see. Actually it is absolutely not necessary for him.
I have come to conclusion: if it is more than claims, than tender words if attitudes or relations strain more, than bring pleasures, and if you still do not have children (in this situation all differently), yes you spit upon all! Escape from it or him more quickly a fair wind! Towards to that love which will give pleasure!

Kiseleva E.J.
22.06.2004, 13:56
Irina, I congratulate you, with your decision and I wish you to find Present or True Only thing.))

IRISHA
24.06.2004, 05:14
I congratulate! Success:)

The anonym
24.06.2004, 10:42
Whether for a long time you will suffice!

Polina
25.06.2004, 14:05
It is glad for you!

Fiber
26.06.2004, 14:38
Wisely! And the main thing, is dared or courageous (that much does not suffice, everyone hope for something...). I do not know, has as though apprehended and I coped with such state of affairs (it would be desirable to tell or say " and I too! ")))), but I know, that it is not necessary to promise), - I "have received" just at once gotovenky a variant of the Only thing, have carried (and can, and have deserved, who knows))). But the main thing that I wish to tell or say to you in support, it that you are right on 100 %, has drawn correct conclusions, and about what you speak - really exists (therefore and has written), yes, all indeed and it not your "overestimated" expectations, etc..! BUT it is especially healthy, that you have understood all this (as should be) and believe in it and in yourself - without any acknowledgement or confirmation of the correctness from own experience, anywhere not having seen such and not knowing on yourself, that so happens..... Gallant or gallantly! The main thing, overestimate now a rod (and you know already necessary level of complexity)))) and then you will necessarily deserve the one whom you deserve!))))))))))

Ira
27.06.2004, 07:52
All: Thanks for support and advice or councils (once again, many times)!
And to the dear anonym I wish to tell or say, what very longly "reached" this idea. Earlier already many times I left, came back, but now all differently. Now I do not HAVE HOPE! And it is healthy!
To me your scepticism is clear. But I am done not weighed with loneliness, to be exact FREEDOM, I am am weighed more with such attitudes or relations where I feel inutile. Very much I trusted him (from what it?)....
And in general, it has appeared, that around so much nice men:-)))

valentinaf
28.06.2004, 08:52
Well done!! I gradually reach before - at me such attitudes or relations with the husband as well as at you!!! It is more than claims, than kind words.