PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What with me? Three months temperature in morning OK by the evening up to 37 (37, 4) Analyses...

Sergey
27.06.2004, 20:11
What with me? Three months temperature in morning OK by the evening up to 37 (37, 4) Analyses handed over some times all OK. The head hurts, the nape and the face burns chut-hardly sensations as if or as posunuli something under a skin. I precisely know have laid down to myself the UNATTAINABLE aim - I like one girl already XXX years to me to 26 her 30.
5 years of institute. .4 years lived in different cities and here half a year is met on days off
Constants perezhivagnija and diggings in myself, I neuveren, am irritable (it not only iz-for it or her) sometimes there is a desire all rastroshchit. And in what difference psihologa/psihoterapevta/the psychiatrist If temperature not svjazanna with it or this.
I think too much, that I tried to make I analyze, tak/netak/correctly is not correct, all already navrenoe the roof has gone. Since the childhood I shall recollect when who will offend cry after comas in a throat and so the same sensations and now
I probably at once want too much...

Bobrov A.E.
28.06.2004, 04:52
You want not much, all is simply far not itself resolve. You describe a status which very much reminds t. n. A psychogenic hyperthermia (thermoneurosis). Such statuses often are interfaced or integrated to chronic depression. Differences between the psychiatrist and the psychologist in basic education. At psychiatrists - medical. At psychologists - psychological (humanitarian). Psychotherapists can be and doctors (psychiatrists first of all), and psychologists. For this purpose it is necessary to seize or take possession methods of psychological (not medicamental) treatment. But psychologists have no right to apply a medicine.