PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a husband, we live together 5 years. I have a friend was odnokursni...

Mari
26.06.2004, 07:55
I have a husband, we live together 5 years. I have the friend, the former classmate of the husband. The friend likes me davnym-for a long time. Reciprocity of a similar sort did not receive. Recently there was an occurring of graduates after which I have gone not to myself home, and to this friend. I with it or him did not sleep. During ordinary dialogue has received so to say a dose of sincere caress . He has told, how he likes me, that he is ready to make for the sake of me and so on in the same spirit. It was pleasant to listen, it was necessary to kiss. In the morning I have arrived home. The husband has asked, whether I have changed to him, having received the negative answer, it is more in general asked than nothing. However I see, that to him it is bad, speaks, that I became insincere and another's. And I do not know, that to him to tell or say and how further to be. Help or assist, please, advice or council. I feel at deadlock.

Bobrov A.E.
27.06.2004, 23:04
You have tried to imagine, that it is possible to change a choice which have made 5 years ago. (to These or It;This of an occurring of graduates and tsenny.) But to make in a reality such it is impossible. Try to inform it as well up to the husband.