PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Children or Guys, has now flown on shops, it is time to reserve gifts, and so, there...

Natalia
18.06.2004, 20:14
Children or Guys, has now flown on shops, it is time to reserve gifts, and so, there full rout, sellers sweaty and malicious, on shelfs one nonsense, drove noet what to park there is no place. As a result with empty arms or hand. At me on the company the person 15, from 20 till 43 years NG arises. Learn what to present, that all it is approximately identical at the price of and it is pleasant.

Lelka
21.06.2004, 17:41
I gave on last NG everyones unpretentious, but amusing pieces, type a cap ridiculous, a candle beautiful, a box of sweets brightly issued, small elochka well and tp. All dragged, kkomu that will get. To this all I have written amusing wishes.

Lerchik
23.06.2004, 21:24
First of all, when you follow gifts, it is necessary usilenno to hammer into a head an idea of type " All you will not please " or " It vsego-navsego New year, not birthday ". Then gifts are practically by itself. For friends I conditionally divide gifts into M and, I consider or count approximately, how much there will be also those and others, well and further all banalno-a shaving gel, a deodorant, a soft toy, a cream for arms or hand, a beautiful comb, a flower in gorshke-this all, certainly, is beaten, I understand, but I choose these or it pustjachki only high quality! Then both to the person it is not insulting, and money for all suffices, that nemalovazhno-in fact it would be desirable both to cover a table, and a belonging to itself elegant to buy or purchase. The only thing, on itself to spare nelzja-these are small detki, in fact New year for nih-this miracle, it or him I choose gifts very longly, I try to present myself on a place of the child:)))

24.06.2004, 21:13
- How you think - what better to present the girl - one but the big gift or much, but small?
- A lot of small.
- Well then I shall present her sunflower seeds.

Santa
26.06.2004, 17:17
Leave shops dl the grandfather of the Frost and the Snow Maiden. For exercise of this act it is necessary for you to find the frozen lake, the river or other reservoir. Is better, that it was gde-nibud behind city and there was deserted.

If you have found such place, it is possible to consider or count, that half-business or half-affairs is already made (because frequently it and represents complexity). Now type or collect as much as possible small candles (is such small round as washers in a metal support). The same quantity or amount and small glass jars Is necessary also (it is possible from under children's mashed potatoes... Or any others - smotreti on circumstances).

So, we take all this "facilities or economy" with themselves on lake (frozen!). After that we light candles, we place them in jars and we put on an ice. It is possible to place chaotically, it is possible to lay out serdechko, it is possible and and edak - create

smart
27.06.2004, 22:58
Natalia if you in Moskve-come in " the Window into Paris " on the patriarchal ponds (bronnaja) or at "Spring" on apbate. In the Window it is possible to buy or purchase ate. Toys of manual job, lovely miniatures for the house, suppositories, a framework, etc. price comprehensible, it is a lot of variants. In spring too mnog gifts, but is more dear or expensive. And there sellers more than pleasant, any crowd. Pleasant purchases!