PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise how to be in such situation - last months is necessary job...

Alla
25.06.2004, 11:00
Advise how to be in such situation - last months is necessary to work in very complex or difficult situation, I the young woman, to me am not indifferent my chief who is married and the majority has greater or big success at a female part of collective, which. Many ladies for it were up in arms against me, and he, similar, is not so glad to it or this. The stopping became intolerable, we work in very closed space, he hints me that it would be necessary to me to leave, and I am not ready to it or this yet. How itself messages that me have not dismissed and to save good relations with colleagues?

Anna
25.06.2004, 20:24
To search for job!

ksy
26.06.2004, 15:51
To mine to leave in this case this all is peer that to an ostrich a head in sand to hide... The CHIEF in you is enamoured, instead of YOU in it or him, that is it is its or his problems. With ladies it is possible to adjust friendly attitudes or relations, let to them know that the chief you does not interest, and it is possible to maintain with the chief friendly and professional relations and to let to him know what be between you can nothing.

Asya
26.06.2004, 18:09
It is possible to play under full naivety... Say and the nobility I do not know that something feeds someone for me - and very much I respect " Ostapa Ibragimycha " as with the father native)))).... And it is more to tell about the bojfrende as you like it or him and never liked change well directly as " Ostap Ibragimych "))))) Yes unless can to feed such dear person to you feelings is all gossips of bad people)))))

E
27.06.2004, 20:56
ksi! And you read through closely or attentively who in whom is enamoured and that to that is necessary. Forgive or excuse, Alla, but this boss popolzovalsja you, and now wishes to get rid, that have allowed quiet road to act also with others. Anna of the right to search for job!