PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please. At me a problem of intimal character: the matter is that...

Tata
27.06.2004, 12:14
Help or Assist, please. At me a problem of intimal character: the matter is that after I do or make to the young man minet and he finishes to me in a mouth, gde-that through polchasa-hour at me awful diarrhea though voobshche-it is not peculiar to that my organism. Most likely, the problem cleanly psychological - even at a poisoning diarrhea hardly comes so quickly, correctly? What to me to do or make? Taste, a smell of a semen does not cause or cause in me disgust and in general to minetu anything bad I have no, but here so it turns out. That firstly minet at me caused negative emotions iz-that I felt a nausea is Perhaps, guilty, and not only during, but also to pair or steam hours after. But it already for a long time has passed or has taken place. Prompt, as to me to cope with it or this, and I already simply do not know that, where to me to address. In advance many thanks.

Alexey
27.06.2004, 17:28
To address it is possible to the psychologist internally, this problem will quickly be solved for some sessions. For now directly ahead of an ejaculation take out a member from a mouth, caress outside that your unpleasant reaction to a semen in a mouth was not fixed further.