PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My friend does not believe me.. In general never. I provoke nothing it or him, I conduct se...

oksana
11.06.2004, 15:39
My friend does not believe me.. In general never. I provoke nothing it or him, I behave is not ideal almost, I understand all I can calm, is close or attentive enough, and he all the same never believes me.. I am already tired with it or this.. At it or him the pathological jealousy when he sees me with someone he is jealous very much and very strongly, but inogd when to him suddenly pokazhesja that I too have something to it or this cheloveu - that takes offence at me so strongly, that he speaks: I cannot like the person which me deceives.. But in fact it is suspiciousness and such strong, that I any more do not know as to consult.. Help or assist!! I do not wish it or him to lose, but last time cunningly to the point of irrationality.. I met the friend (simply with the friend to communicate because to me was lonely, and he that day has left me, as often does or makes iz-for the employment), and he spoke then to me any delirium, that he more so cannot that to him is bad, that he does not believe me, does not believe that I like does not believe that is necessary to me, does not believe anything in general.. And certainly, again - I cannot like the person kotory with me so acts.. With th pores we did not communicate 10 days if no more! The truth he was week on business trip, and I have arrived also for it or him did not exist while I to it or him;them have not addressed.. Has addressed, have talked and on it or this all.. To find out wants nothing - " all has already been told or said also good and plohre, to me is very sick ", he speaks, and all is terminated or over like.. Prompt how to hammer, please, on it or him with its or his problems and to cease to be upset? Certainly I would like to help or assist him, but there are no at me more sensible arguments and behaviour at me probably too not convincing.. Directly shchas he has finished me to tears.. And me suddenly began to frighten, that I my mood start to depend, from that as he conducts itself(himself), instead of from me most.. Thanks.

Martini
15.06.2004, 15:37
Yes... On such precisely it is necessary to hammer. You think of that, in what your life if you for it or him in marriage will leave will turn. There is here such morbid jealousy, without the reason. One my girlfriend has passed or has taken place through it: it was necessary to approach or suit to phone no more, than on the third call if you will be late, means with the muzhik, to work it is impossible, to the seller to smile nelzja-you with it or him make advances, if to the neighbour send or have come guys on a visit and smoke on a ladder you will prove nothing, what is it to the neighbour, instead of to you. There was also a bat not time. And she has not sustained, has divorced. And it is necessary to you? In fact with the years all is aggravated. I consider or count here so revnovat/If certainly there is no reason and you really do not give an occasion to revnosti/simply to not respect with you, trust from its or his party or side to Vam-a zero. Think above it or this.

Elena
15.06.2004, 20:54
Forget as a terrible dream. Success!

oksana
18.06.2004, 14:00
Instead of know the reasons of such man's behaviour? I can assume a low self-rating and uncertainty, but can be on the contrary? And from it or this at it or him feeling of the proprietor as though I belong to him. Something with mentality?

Inga
21.06.2004, 09:46
He so itself(himself) conducts it while simply young man and when becomes the husband and to a step will not allow to step, well its or his century...

Man
25.06.2004, 02:53
" I met the friend (simply with the friend to communicate because to me was lonely) " - from my point of view it is occasion to receive on a vertex from the husband.

Iriska
25.06.2004, 18:44
And my friend so conducted itself when could not from the bothered girl will get rid. Think.

oksana
27.06.2004, 15:43
Receive on a vertex from the husband can to be and it is possible, though I do not agree because all of us free people, even if and in marriage or spoilage. What I now have more with anybody to not communicate? For me for example dialogue with other people - the important making part of a life and to get rid of friends, whether which see on soul or douche to my husband, I would not like at all. He means is borrowed or occupied, whether and I sit one so? But he to me not the husband. Besides the floor of my friends has no for it or him value or meaning;importance.. And more he is jealous me of fitness. Because when I come to an exercise room, there for certain many the beautiful pumped up boys with which I tutu start to get acquainted, etc. (it its or his words). And I voobshche-that in a hall go to be engaged, instead of on the parties or sides to stare.