PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Probably it is very difficult to share here so with unfamiliar. But pogo...

Tatyana
24.06.2004, 18:09
Hello. Probably it is very difficult to share here so with unfamiliar. But to talk so it would be desirable. To me of 25 years, to the husband 30. Marriage or spoilage not registrirovan. We live 3 years. 5 months ago at us the child was born. Lovely creation, the daughter, is closer which there is nobody. Problems nachaliz long before a birth of the daughter. I have ceased to believe in it or him, to trust, hopes. I have suddenly understood, that I do not wish to divide further with it or him a life, bed, a table. But the child already was, inside, but veins. I have solved mine, be, that will be, has given birth. Labors should be sovmestnymib but my prince has not believed my pain and has left to drink with friends. When I gave birth or travailled he slept in the machine or car at an entrance of the house where we live. My girlfriend has called to him and skazalja, that at it or him the daughter was born, yes he has arrived, but it became easier to me from it or this not. Now the daughter of 5 months, also is not present day without abuse I do not want, that dochka all this saw. Many problems on a neurology. But there is no place to go simply. The Vicious circle. Terribly. Not for itself. For the daughter. Sposibo, also forgive or excuse if that.

Kiseleva E.J.
26.06.2004, 14:13
Hello, Tatyana! How you think, what your husband wants from your marriage or spoilage? And whether he knows about your feelings? Questions job for this is a lot of and all this. The psychologist. I to you recommend to address and solve internally for myself, that it is necessary for you. To "you" I have in view of and you and your husband. If you live in Moscow mozhite to address to me.

child
27.06.2004, 14:55
bezprintsipnyj the drunk!!! Any! One my friend alkash has brought into the world the same rebetenka! I do not envy the woman, that with it or him!!!