PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My vital history likely pohleshche all others. Or about...

diana
24.06.2004, 16:17
Hello. My vital history likely pohleshche all others. Or simply I can not cope with a shock. I shall tell only about 1 stroke of bad luck (and them at once 3). I have lived 7 years with the husband. Before 3 years were friends. At us (is more correct now at me) remarkable 3 the daughter. We get divorced. Now we exchange kvartirishchu, soon we shall live separately. Though, and these or it 2.5 months I try to not see it or him. The matter is that only after 10 years of close acquaintance and confidence of its or his love, I have learned or have found out, that mine muzh-blue. Before some times there were suspicions, but also could not think... He always spoke, that ja-idiotka, myself I wind. Searched for the reason in itself. Did not find, nervous failures have begun, it is more on a daughter. But likely it was a limit and destiny me already has some times sticked with the face into the real facts. And now, when he znae, that I know, he at all does not deny and in ours with a daughter absence of the house, results or brings beloveds. He is healthy? I think, not so. And the liked daughter too is not become necessary. I cannot live with it or him, and I do not want, anything except for a nausea and nasty thing to it or him;them I do not test. And what with the child? She waits, misses. To deprive with its or her father completely? And how to me it to swallow? How to live? How to believe? The same 10 years of a life... Help or assist... For what such impacts of a life? Thanks...

Find books Lazareva
26.06.2004, 00:16
Tests above a brachium it is not given! At you disorder on destiny? Save LOVE in soul or douche! Think of the child, in fact your aggression is passed him!..

DIANA
26.06.2004, 19:28
SPASIBO, JA PROCITALA KNIGI LAZAREVA... OCENJ V ETO VERILA, DELALA VSJO PO EGO SOVETAM. I REZULJTAT??? BRED... NE VERJU BOLJSHE NIKOMU-DAZE BOGAM!!! DA, DOCH JA OBOZAJU I RADI NEJO-SOLNISHKA BUDU ZITJ...

DIANA
27.06.2004, 13:30
SPASIBO, JA PROCITALA KNIGI LAZAREVA... OCENJ V ETO VERILA, DELALA VSJO PO EGO SOVETAM. I REZULJTAT??? BRED... NE VERJU BOLJSHE NIKOMU-DAZE BOGAM!!! DA, DOCH JA OBOZAJU I RADI NEJO-SOLNISHKA BUDU ZITJ...