PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such problem, 11 years ago at me was 1 love (me...

Natalia
04.06.2004, 06:42
Hello, at me such problem, 11 years ago at me was 1 love (to me there were 17 years). All was wonderful: romanticism, passion, has not reached yet sex. To him as I now understand, he was necessary (to him there were 20 years), and I wished to wait. And he has simply disappeared: did not call, did not come, Sometimes we casually met, spoke there is nothing (I never cried, did not complain, did not arrange razborok though very much on it or him;them missed). Then in 3 years he has called to me, has told or said, that wishes to see, has called back in the evening, at home has not found also all. in 1 year I saw it or him with other girl, he has seen me and was confused. Now has passed or has taken place 7 more years, we had casually a seat and went in marshrutke. When he was series, me as a current has struck. All road I looked at it or him, but he as seemed to me, avoided on me to look, pretending that, does not learn or find out, though I am assured, that have learned or have found out. Has left before me, I wished to leave with it or him and to talk, but have then thought of what and what for? I married 4 years, we wish to get or start with the husband children. Voobshchem the life. Though certainly it would be desirable to ask, what for he with me so - has beastly acted or arrived? Played my feelings, in fact could tell or say fairly all, not keeping me waiting in uncertainty.

V.Dvorjanchikov
05.06.2004, 22:54
It not he, and your egoism with you so has acted or arrived. The man - not a thing - he is not obliged to execute vashchi whim if you do not execute it or him. Love - business amicable!

DREAM
08.06.2004, 03:00
CHto-something you sir Dvorjanchikov any statements, excuse, foolish to yourself allow.
Natalia, that guy did not like you. Glazki-that not without reason allocated or removed. The woman for sex was necessary to easier him, you have given up - he has found another for these purposes. Also be pleased that the destiny has dissolved you. And a current has struck not from its or his kind, and simply the youth was recollected, the first love is not forgotten never, as well as the first kiss. And to speak anything and it is not necessary. In the past all. You have a husband, give birth or travail detok and be pleased lives. Happiness to you family and female.

V.Dvorjanchikov
12.06.2004, 01:52
DREAM, it is similar you do not know, for what normal the woman is necessary to the man.

DREAM-noOn???oO
14.06.2004, 02:28
Devushka-that about love writes, and you about whims, For whims are girls of the certain employment or occupations. And normal men whom you mention, speak that with one women we walk (read we satisfy the whims), and others we MARRY.
So good fellow Natalia, has got in more maximum or supreme category by definition of the same men.

V.Dvorjanchikov
14.06.2004, 18:09
Normal men aspire to marry from whom there will be no desire to walk.

DREAM
18.06.2004, 12:43
TO-that I look all "moths" zaporhali in wedding orders...

V.Dvorjanchikov
19.06.2004, 12:46
Normal the man neither on a moth, nor on the old grandmother does not pull. And they essentially bypass minors the party or side.

The anonym
21.06.2004, 11:30
Perfectly! Five points on scale JAmburga!

Nika
23.06.2004, 16:02
I liked statement Dvorjanchikova here... " Aspire marries from whom does not pull to walk ", it indeed, precisely. But to losers of it or this to not understand, alas.

child
27.06.2004, 12:49
Century Dvorjanchikov on May, 29th 2004 13 : 24 : 34
" It not he, and your egoism with you so has acted or arrived. The man - not a thing - he is not obliged to execute vashchi whim if you do not execute it or him "
Delirium what... 17 years or summer girl, the teenager, it is not ready to close relations is a whim? - to yours, " to not be egoistkoj " - " to execute whims " muzhiks? Yes not the muzhik he, and a goat which, not having received desired, has faded, not having said goodbye. And not a goat: infantile uninviting malchonka. Have found too "man". The man - liking! - so will not act or arrive. And, by the way, the man can pull both on a moth, and on the grandmother. If will fall in love. What is it you, Dvorjanchikov, for all undersign?
Natalia, be not tormented with a unimportant question. To you, really, has carried, well and cross. It provalnyj the variant was - egoistichnyj the indifferent coward.