PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me in May of this year the grandfather (74 years) has died. He already much...

Sergey
24.06.2004, 16:42
Hello! At me in May of this year the grandfather (74 years) has died. He many years hurted or was ill;was sick (Diabetum 20 years, a hypertonia, an ischemic heart disease, an atherosclerosis, an aneurysm br. Aortas, but worst of all - a cataract, a glaucoma, diab. A retinopathy, it is blind, but on operation did not go: was afraid of unsuccessful result). For 2 days before mors has ceased to eat and drink diabetic medicines, fainted, to go to hospital has refused flatly. 3 hours prior to mors the litre of water has drunk almost. Water was given by the grandmother, and casually having learned or having found out that at a hypoglycemia it is impossible to drink a lot of unsweet water, now all time blames itself that promoted its or his suicide. I before veins with mum separately from them, and have moved to her in the summer. Earlier I fine concerned to the grandmother, and now I can not overcome hatred to her, all in her is not pleasant, I take pleasure, swearing at her, from its or her delicacy. Attitudes or relations with other people have not changed. The grandfather in an old age of all exhausted, therefore we with mum did not experience and we do not recollect now it or him, and the grandmother (one year ago they had a gold wedding) lives vospomininijami, all time extols it or him. The grandmother should be spoken with me, and me already its or her voice protiven. At me " RTSON, MTSD, trevozhno-hypochondriac type har-ra " (neurologist), " sch. Anomaly of character " (psychiatrist), age - 19 years. What to us to a three to do or make?

child
27.06.2004, 12:47
Before smertju it is necessary to carry out all desires strazhdushchego, your grandmother umnichka, but in mors of the grandfather is not present its or her fault. You can dress berushi.