PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It seems, mine boj-the friend from me keeps away. We meet once a week (ransh...

serebrova
20.06.2004, 00:46
It seems, mine boj-the friend from me keeps away. We meet once a week (together all days off earlier spent) and called up every day. The promises does not carry out. Can call, agree about an occurring and disappear. We meet not for long 2 months. He was married and 2 years as is dissolved, there Are two children. He communicates with them every day. Me with children too has acquainted. I feel, something not that. Can talk to it or him, but I am afraid to be obsessional, in general, I shall frighten it or him. What think in this occasion? Thanks all in advance.

Nina
22.06.2004, 02:28
If sees children every day, means and with the wife. Most likely there was a family quarrel, muzhichok has gone on the party or side, and now the wife has decided to return to children of the father, I to itself the husband., perhaps, it is better to you to leave it or him alone, vse-taki two children!

serebrova
25.06.2004, 11:41
Nina. He is dissolved with the wife already as 2 years and she now lives with another the man, and children live with the grandmother and the grandfather. What family quarrel can be?

Nina
26.06.2004, 07:12
Probably, you should talk to it or him frankly. You will not demand from it or him any promises, and simply ask raskazat about problems. Sometimes at the person of difficulty absolutely in other sphere, than we assume.

Shimanskij O.I.
27.06.2004, 03:41
Dear serebrova! Probably, in its or his life there were any things which distract its or his attention - in working or personal sphere. If attitudes or relations assume doveritelnost, can learn or find out, what exactly so has changed character of yours with it or him of attitudes or relations. If is not present, think, how much or as far as tsenny for you such attitudes or relations...

Julia
27.06.2004, 09:50
At me a situation with accuracy on the contrary: has begun with occurrings few times in a week (calls - chut-hardly more often), and I would like is more often, it would be desirable every day, and I terribly was upset, raged... And now (one and a half year has passed or has taken place) - he calls every day, suggests to meet much more often... And I am compelled or forced to refuse. The reason - the banal. Then, in the beginning of our novel, he has been very busy, worked seven days in a week... Got tired... Not before everyday appointments was. And now - at it or him greater or big loads with study (then were less) are more free with job, but at me very much, and I simply do not presume to have a good time so often as he would like. And it does not mean at all, that we do not wish to see each other, absolutely on the contrary! So, eto can no trouble and not mean. But probably, you should nevertheless to try talk to it or him... I would try, on your place.