PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 20 years. I look or appear a little sourishly. I am in constant...

Nikolay
25.06.2004, 01:14
Hello. To me of 20 years. I look or appear a little sourishly. I am in a constant status of depression. The whole heap of problems which have started to arise on law of chain reaction:
- Parents spent me from the house and I live now at the friend;
- At me serious disagreement with my girlfriend: on a background of my bad mood she refuses to communicate with me, not reckoning with that I very much require its or her support;
- At job simply turmoil - all burns, awful naprjazhenka...

All this very strongly presses on mine samochustvie, a sleeplessness, headaches, I would tell or say, that me toshnit from a life...

That to me to do or make... I have come to deadlock and I do not see an output or exit...

Calibre
26.06.2004, 07:55
I would do or make nothing, would float a little on current slightly rowing up plavnichkom, and there look all kak-nibud and will be adjusted, and kuda-nibud the river will bear or take out you.)

b.yz
26.06.2004, 11:27
Correctly Calibre speaks. Sit, do not twitch. ZHizn-as a zebra: black polosa-white polosa-black polosa-white polosa-black polosa-white polosa-. .a

JUlka
27.06.2004, 09:22
To demand sympathy from your girlfriend does not follow, to run for her hinting on that that " what I razneshchastnyj, and you do not like me " - the greatest nonsense which you can make. If sympathy is not present - you do not elicit it or him. If all so is bad, leave for a while in job " with a head " as speak. And from a life toshnit not only you, poverte, but with it or this it is necessary will learn to live. poberegite your nerves, it is assured, a sleeplessness at you iz-for them. Success.