PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 3 years as in divorce (have lived together 22 years), and the former husband does not leave...

Xenia
25.06.2004, 11:03
3 years as in divorce (have lived together 22 years), and the former husband does not let alone. Gifts, flowers for holidays, and it is simple so. Third time is married already, speaks, that is happy also the wife in all to me of 100 glasses or spots will give. It is very tired from it or him, I want all ours with it or him a life to forget. I do not know as do or make. Neither me, nor to children does not listen, tells about the to me love, but lives, cajoles and preserves the third wife, and meanness or low acts behind its or her back does or makes, as kogda-that for mine. Yours faithfully.

Kiseleva E.J.
26.06.2004, 08:18
Dear, Xenia, what you forces to accept from was or former gifts and to listen to its or his stories how to him it is good? It turns out, that at a unconscious level its or his attention flatters you.

child
27.06.2004, 04:28
I once has told or said: you for me - a member of family to lose you now morally only dead it is possible. 22 years are almost half. If no more its or his conscious life, you are its or his the second I, he is closer than you at it or him only. But with itself at such age it is already uninteresting,)) (the new wife is not counted is as a new toy)