PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, misters psychologists! At me such question. The matter is that to me...

Sergey
18.06.2004, 16:39
Hello, misters psychologists!
At me such question. The matter is that people who consider or count many the friends (the order 5 10 person not for the first time come across to me, and even it is more). But, it is natural, so does not happen. Always it is not enough friends, the others - friends, friends comrades.
On the one hand, probably, such people simply " do not understand people ", with another - do not wish to differentiate the circle of dialogue. But at the same time, they look or appear friendly enough.

Here only this "friendship" usually came to an end is pitiable, t. e. It was unexpectedly broken off or was unexpectedly lacerated.

What is it? As it is possible to explain it and whether it is necessary to contact in general such people, t. To. I already have a mass of doubts in this occasion?

In advance thanks.

The anonym
18.06.2004, 20:53
To us bi yours prablemy, Seryozha!

Schmups
20.06.2004, 12:22
And you sami-the circle of dialogue supervise that? Friends it is not liked mysterious girls who can so inattentively to throw here. Look narrowly at the friends - can they in friends and do not jam. Understand, in concepts - the friend and the friend. External displays are very similar.

Sergey
21.06.2004, 17:32
Yes I am perfect these concepts I distinguish. At me actually only one friend. To me it is simply not clear, why these people so argue.

Light
22.06.2004, 22:54
To be friends it is necessary to be able, and the friendship needs time, and it or him usually does not suffice. Therefore not always and not sovsemi it turns out.

The mouse
24.06.2004, 05:03
Usually such people very much like associates, they opened or open, sincere, friendly, easily going on contact and fastening new attitudes or relations. I met two types of such people: the first very superficial and simply are not able to be friends, yes it or him anybody, especially, and "ears" are not necessary, necessary simply; and there is absolutely other type: they wish to be friends, but so do not understand people, that very much often "get"... Run or are abscessed into any "muck" from so-called friends and their "friendship" naturally comes to an end. But, that the general or common between those and others so it, all taki, disability - the present to be friends. And certainly, the best friend should not be from their number because they at any moment can find for themselves other best friend.

Anna
24.06.2004, 16:09
Simply at them not such definition of a word "friend", as at you. For example, you that mean this word?

Sergey
25.06.2004, 01:06
The friend is my the second "I". The person who can be trusted and on which it is possible to rely. For me concept "friendship" round-the-clock and not dependent on age.
Here approximately so if to speak briefly.

Anna
25.06.2004, 21:28
Definition quite good, only here to understand that such my the first "I". Personally it seems to me, that the second "I" (that is friends) can be and a little, all depends on that, how much or as far as you are mistaken in yourselves and others. Success!

The mouse
27.06.2004, 03:36
Friends, certainly, can be a little, but the best friend on that and "best", that can be only one.