PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me, probably, a typical situation of the wife of the rich husband. He och...

Natalia
12.06.2004, 14:26
Hello. At me, probably, a typical situation of the wife of the rich husband. He is very borrowed or occupied at job, and now when problems with business in general vanishes there since morning till the night have begun. On all questions which houses and which I wish to discuss or ask with it or him it or him about something arise, he responds, that I did or made itself or asked the brother to bring me kuda-that, etc. I suffered or bore, but now at me inside of something is fractured, potomu-that to me is very insulting, why I should ask all time of another's people or all house problems to solve itself, especially as to the child, in fact same family and so simply I live one and I am on welfare from it or him on the maintenance or contents of the house. I know, that many speak, that dengi-this main thing and is good, when can pozvaolit to itself much, but I want a few or a little;little bit attention and comprehension. How to be in such situations and to involve it or him in itself? Thanks

Natalia
16.06.2004, 02:55
Ask to it or him;them for business, help or assist, than can. There will be general or common interests and things in common. And the right to a part of incomes.

Ira
17.06.2004, 09:37
I cannot tell or say that I am the wife of the rich person, but... My husband leaves early, comes late, I too take or spend evenings one, when at all a family dinner at me coffee and zhulnalchik (to wait). But I understand that to him hardly, he gets tired and less all wishes to meet houses the wife in a sebaceous dressing gown and sleepy by the face. It will terminate also he will be very grateful for your patience and comprehension, and as support. Find to myself the business interesting zanjate though on myself I know nothing it would be desirable. It is insulting, but it is necessary to suffer.

Elena
19.06.2004, 02:12
Get a job. Then you too will be at business. If the child small employ the nurse.

Ivanka
21.06.2004, 11:00
Girls, I work together with the husband. I get tired of problems, dialogue with people, a computer. With schedules at night to dream. Understand, what here normalization when you plough on yourself. I come home before the husband, for a supper I prepare, for it or him I wait. Zamotka terrible. Dom-job, rabota-the house. Has forgotten already when had normally a rest. So I wish the house to sit, the HOUSEWIFE. But does not release or let off, and itself I know that to him without me will be difficult (in some things possible only for itself to trust). So at me not advice or council, and crying. At everyone the pribambasy. Can it is simple having read through mine, to you it becomes easier.

Willi
21.06.2004, 19:41
Natalia - we can sympathize only, but you understand, what now your support is more necessary to your husband, than you it or him? Yes, it is insulting, yes, hardly, yes, you feel superfluous and even to talk it is not possible plainly...
Money and vital obustroennost - you are absolutely right, it not the most important and absolutely not help if there is a sensation of maladjustment of attitudes or relations in family...

If it will turn out, try to agree and walk with it or him in the evening even polchasika...
If will turn out, agree, that will meet it or him in a place.. And to go together on foot up to the house even kilometr-two...
Both of you now to have a rest, but business or affairs demand and here your husband will not help or assist you, even if would like - in a head all the same will be roitsja problems and attempts to find the decision, job and variants of outputs or exits from problems will dream at night... Unfortunately... Your attempts to translate or transfer its or his idea on others (certainly very important!) problems, but houses, can create a situation when - well, know - the person runs in frustratsiju full and ceases to react adequately - to become disseminated or absent-minded, listens as though vpoluha...

TO.
25.06.2004, 16:40
Me, to tell the truth, the prospect to sit at home, let even with the child, frightens. But my husband has a friend still with studentcheskih years, he the successful businessman, all in job, often goes abroad (he is a partner of any foreign firm). Its or his wife - the housewife - itself drives the machine or car, carries the child to the doctor, in sadik, makes purchases, employs workers, loaders to make, bring, etc. She sometimes complains, more correctly simply ascertains the fact, that she does not have not enough dialogue with the husband (on a concert promised, but it has not turned out, etc.), but that he does not help or assist her never complains, does not solve house problems. She considers or counts, what is it - its or her job, and she professionally does or makes it or her.

tusja
26.06.2004, 18:23
You know, many men consider or count so: if I earn money and I give all the best very much let the wife solves all questions of the house. He does not ask you to solve its or his problem supposedly and you do not ask to solve yours. I do not speak what is it well but so is also to you to solve, whether arranges you it. Especially at job of a problem. Try to agree simply with it or him that even skolko-time he will allocate that to family whatever happens. Well and to you it is necessary only most to solve problems - well in fact not so they are complex or difficult, that you their itself cannot solve. I am long one vein, and anything, consulted. Well also try to find to itself any employment or occupation. The hobby, job - in se is possible or probable. Even if the child small.