PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is necessary to address to the expert or with all this can consult most....

Tatyana
25.06.2004, 18:07
Whether it is necessary to address to the expert or with all this can consult most. A situation such.

The first: it is compelled or forced to come back home late, and very much I am afraid of steps behind a back, sometimes even in the afternoon. There were two attempts of rape and always attacked behind. I quickly enough consulted with stress and I think, that no consequences existing. But about two months ago, simply any teenager late at night has seized behind, I have cried, he has escaped. But after that I in general could not leave the house one in the evening. Weeks through two has passed or has taken place. But steps behind a back...

The second: excessive tearfulness. Very much often, for example, at finding-out of attitudes or relations with the young man I cry or pay. Or even from a bad estimation in institute. But it was and in the childhood. Simply features of an organism?

The third. nekontaktnost. If the person is not pleasant to me, I try to not communicate with it or him. Cunningly that I simply do not have friends. Especially hardly I transfer or carry "treachery" of close people, t. e. I concern to any situations as to treachery. To strangers to me to address sometimes is easier, and sometimes it is simply impossible, and it depends not on the concrete person, and from my status (mood?) at present. Irritability, sometimes on the contrary izlishjaja softness in dialogue.

The fourth. The same situation, as at Ole (a question from January, 23rd). An example: I now do not work also job at all I do not search, on the maintenance or contents at mum and the young man. There was a same situation (did not work) couple of years back, but there is nobody was to live off, there was very difficult financial position. I was very quickly arranged on highly paid job there where wanted. I now at me was not present any desires, I simply go down stream, though very much I do not like to depend on others. But any steps at all I do not undertake to get rid of this dependence.

All questions has set at once to depict bolee-less full picture. Thanks

Bobrov A.E.
26.06.2004, 09:04
It is better to address nevertheless to the expert. Your status is similar to fixing or lingering depression, m.. Poststressful character.

Tatyana
26.06.2004, 17:10
Thanks for the answer. But I do not know where to address from what to begin, I in Moscow.