PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my brother of 10 years. He suddenly in one day has approached or suited to mum and began to cry, gov...

alyona
25.06.2004, 09:27
To my brother of 10 years. He suddenly in one day has approached or suited to mum and began to cry, speak, that will die, if she will die or the daddy; that closes eyes and mum, and in other the daddy sees in one eye. All time goes for mum, cries, asks to not go on job. Shows special caress to mum which earlier were unusual for him. Is afraid, that the brother will soon leave school and more it or him will not see, though anything similar will not be. And has once brought to mum a knife and has told or said, that kill me is better, but without you I shall not live, and t. Item Prompt please, what is it such and what to do or make. Many thanks

Gorbatov.
25.06.2004, 16:16
Zdravstujte, Alain!
Your brother suffers any obsessional pavor or idea of loss of parents.
Difficultly something to tell or say more certain. Conversations with it or him are necessary for this purpose.
I would advise you urgently to consult the child at the children's psychiatrist. It can be a sign of a beginning neurosis or endogenous or endogenic suffering.
As an alternative variant, I could spend conversation with yours bratikom and at presence of your mum at the remote videoconference. For this purpose, the truth, series of specifications are necessary.
With them, you can familiarize on www. gorbatov. narod. ru in section "Bond".
All consultations absolutely free-of-charge.

alyona
26.06.2004, 16:59
Many thanks Gorbatov for the answer.