PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All problem has begun when on my project have taken the worker I compete...

Marik
26.06.2004, 01:32
All problem has begun when on my project have taken the worker of a contestant firm. e. I work above this project from the very beginning, have been raised or increased in a post and, I shall tell or say fairly, is assured or confident, that me will make the project head. But here there was he - my sick tooth. Not only that this worker understands nothing job so it or him still over me postaivli, that has finally unsettled, t. e. I learn or teach "principal", as it is necessary to work! Here on it or this our Security service also has played. Once they have called me and have begun rasprashivat about comrade, which to me at all comrade, and at the same time about collective, conversations in itself, attitudes or relations that has told or said that has made as itself has led and t. The item have then told, I am obliged to kiss whose legs or foots for the rising, and is transparent "have hinted" (chit. Have told or said the direct text), as the salary, and the further promotion threatens me only at close cooperation. Differently: knock, the brother on the ! I all life prekryval another's zadnitsy, learn or find out, that the informer was got or started, the first I shall cease to submit an arm or a hand, and here... vljapalsja on the ears!
Rasklad such:
- Or I knock, then colleagues and in case of what from job will chuck out only so cease to communicate with me.
- Or I do not knock, then from job will chuck out only so
- Or I "knock" I get on or I climb, any time I shall hold on, then of me will get to the core and all the same will chuck out.
JOB very much is pleasant to me, I for a long time about such dreamed, the salary at me good, attitudes or relations with children or guys, the heads just fine to leave I do not want, but also I can not knock simply essentially, it is immoral for me, with myself I shall cease to respect. What to do or make? To dump most? But I do not want. How to be???

Alexey
26.06.2004, 11:31
If there is a need for "knock" and there is " a material for knock ", something means not by way of in your organization. That you will chuck out it yet the fact, it already domyslivaete you. Use a method of the decision of a dilemma. You do not know to knock to you or to not knock. Take a leaf or sheet of a paper, line it or him on 4 peer parts vertical and gorizoltanoj feature.
In the right top angle write " That happens, if I shall begin to knock? ". In left top " That does not happen, if I shall begin to knock? ". In the right bottom " That happens, if I shall not begin to knock? ". In left bottom " That does not happen, if I shall not begin to knock? " Also answer these questions, the more answers, the better. Most likely something you will clear for yourself.