PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me a following question. More recently on sale pojavila...

Larissa
24.06.2004, 19:19
The dear doctor! At me a following question. More recently on sale there was N.Semenovoj's book " Get rid of parasites ". The ideas stated in this book, frighten. Briefly - all we are infected by worms from legs or foots up to a head and it is necessary to get rid of them urgently. A question following: why such books are so popular? At us all job has gone mad on cleanings from parasites. Why there are no censors on such things, how a printed word? Can, this question should be set not at this conference, but I would like to hear opinion of doctor Bobrova.

Bobrov A.E.
26.06.2004, 09:28
Did not read this book. But met sellers new "svrhmoshchnyh" vacuum cleaners. Advertising is constructed on intimidation by worms, ticks or mites and t. The item Probably, that experience of dealers of the American vacuum cleaners has strongly liked someone. Intimidation is popular, in particular, because inspires read through this book to intimidate others ("not turned") and by that to get atoritet "prophet".