PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to disaccustom the girl to sleep in a pyjamas?...

Страницы : [1] 2

Man
02.05.2004, 12:32
How to disaccustom the girl to sleep in a pyjamas?

The anonym
04.05.2004, 03:18
)) And what for? If it is pleasant to her, let sleeps! To you that that? If it is not pleasant to you, it is your problems instead of it or her!!

Lerchik
05.05.2004, 17:40
It is not necessary to disaccustom, probably, to her simply to sleep in a pyjamas more cosy. Personally I adore long T-shorts, have tried kak-that to put on sex nochnushku-all the night long at war with these or thus foolish silk bretelkami.

The girl
07.05.2004, 17:24
My husband wants, that I slept in general without a pyjamas, a nightgown... And so it is not pleasant to me, because I am cold and uncomfortably:-)) And can, your girl still hesitates? Still, than the pyjamas does not arrange you?

Marina
08.05.2004, 07:43
Too it is pleasant to my second husband, that I slept naked and I would like to deliver to him pleasant, therefore I have refused clothes at once and painlessly though with the first always slept in a shirt. I liked to sleep naked. And if for it or her it so is significant... Means refuse this idea or replace the girl.

Man
08.05.2004, 17:03
The girl I shall not change - the liked wife and the most native person. We together with the childhood... She chistjulja on a life, considers or counts what to sleep naked not absolutely hygienically.:)) but at such beauty - to sleep in a pyjamas it is simply blasphemous! I do not speak about the sufferings - mercenary interest, you understand..

Valentine
10.05.2004, 15:44
Earlier I always slept in a pyjamas - living with parents. As soon as has moved to the guy has simply forgotten what is it such. Can to her it is cold? Then embrace it or her all the night long and need for a pyjamas will disappear. To tell the truth I do not understand as it occurs or happens - in the evening you make love, and after she rises and dresses a pyjamas.. Wake at its or her night some times to borrow or occupy with her in love.. Can after your girl most not zahochetsja to dress a pyjamas.. Explain, that waking up it is pleasant to you to feel its or her body, aroma at night..
I live sparnem 3 years. We sleep exclusively naked. Few times for this time when have sworn I slept in a T-short, and he in cowards.
Probably your girl hesitates not much...
But business is exact not in a habit!!!! When, I leave for business trip in hotel I sleep in a pyjamas or in a T-short.
Success to you Man!!! All will turn out.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 23:42
To me too nekomfortno to sleep naked, and the husband quite with comprehension to it or this concerns.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 11:35
If she chistjulja on a life, and you want, that she slept naked, persuade it or her even on stringi well or it is simple shorts) and korotenky a knitted topic. More precisely, simply present her such complete set. To her it will be hygienic, and to you erotichno.

Lija
17.05.2004, 07:16
I earlier too slept in T-shorts. When has married second time to me even in a head has not come something to dress on itself. At all I do not know why. Can because the husband often speaks, that I beautiful. All time irons me. And I understand, what is it is not simple words. To me it became simple it is convenient to sleep without a thing. Though he never also did not ask me about it or this. I have just now reflected, that and was. If the husband leaves, I dress a T-short, t to children come in the morning. Well and in another's bed too in something I sleep, necessarily. And here about to disaccustom? The truth can is not necessary? And you one live? Try or taste can gde-nibud on a summer residence when warmly, tell or say to me so it is pleasant when you it is dressed, present me this night..... And so periodically, can and will get used.

tusja
19.05.2004, 13:04
I, if am fair, I do not understand, that here unhygienic. If both of you take a shower before a dream, on a regular basis change bed-clothes all is quite hygienic. Explain to her that to you hochtsja chuvstovat its or her skin, a smell, to touch her, instead of to a pyjamas. I think, should work.

TASHA
22.05.2004, 07:29
When she will fall asleep, you okuratnenko pull together a pyjamas from the girl. And she can will understand what more comfortably to sleep without dezhdy, especially if there is series a man. And so do or make while she will not understand it

Katjushka
23.05.2004, 02:24
It agree, to disaccustom is impossible. The pyjamas for it or her is some kind of protection in a dream. To her so is quieter. And still physical faktor-is warmer. Probably, it or she has any small complexes and she would not like, that you had an opportunity it or her to consider or examine;survey while she sleeps. The pyjamas for it or her can be "reservation".. And you wish it or her to remove or take off. Thus you doom it or her to a restless dream. Spast dressed or razdetym-this inwardness of soul of the person. Here personally I could not sleep without clothes, but ptom kak-that dozrea before earlier. Now I can not put on anything night in general!!! I like when the body has a rest. Yes, here for me it is rest and a full relaxation for a body. And for it or her can be very much the other way.

Birch
23.05.2004, 08:34
And what for to disaccustom? It is necessary simply in time and correctly it or her to remove or take off. And then already all the same in what she sleeps.

Katjushka
24.05.2004, 12:20
Well and suddenly she will not like it? And even after the most wearisome sex... She all the same will put on, because differently she cannot sleep!

Birch Katjushke
26.05.2004, 08:48
Well then let dresses and sleeps in everything.:) Only if it is fair, I doubt, that after good affinity she will not want to nestle on the husband a body, instead of a pyjamas and so to fall asleep.

Katjushka
29.05.2004, 11:08
Ehhh... hochetsja-that, maybe, and much.. Yes not all is possible or probable without violence over will of other person)))

Birch Katjushke
01.06.2004, 09:06
What violence? Any violence. He for a long time already would like, and after sex for certain it will want to her. Will be that's all glad.

N
03.06.2004, 06:00
Put an additional radiator.

karmen
04.06.2004, 12:14
All such hygiene!!!! BEAUTY and only, and with a head disagreement... With muzhchnoj and in a pyjamas! And how you carry out matrimonial duties???

Tanja
06.06.2004, 16:30
I sleep always in a pyjamas... To me in her warmly and comfortably... And the husband normally to it or this concerns. .my together even it or her bought also he spoke what to him it is pleasant more. And and here matrimonial duties. .on at me too in a man's pyjamas sleeps (in very beautiful and stylish) to us on 25. In the first we always know there will be a sex or not... If there will be I dress delyj perevoj penjuarchik. .my we are engaged sex. .potom we go to douche and I dress the rozovenkuju pizhamku with a bear and zajchikom. .a he the .. (the truth without zajchikov))) well also what?? He respects with my comfort and easy embraces me in pizhamke and its or his handles up to all can get... They under pizhamkoj well enough are guided! Do not force the wife to remove or take out a pyjamas... Would choose to her that which to you too has liked. .i all!

The anonym
09.06.2004, 16:39
And to what attributes you define or determine in advance, there will be a sex or not? Really interestingly so to live?

Tanja
11.06.2004, 17:52
At everyone the life. Well vo-the first at us small the child, and sex can be only then when he sleeps, and vo-9 years second we together and very well we feel each other. .esli one of us wants sex. .to intriguing hints. .razgovor. .sms with wishes for the evening... Also night of love will be clear that today. .my morally we prepare for it or this in advance and believe it much more interestingly than les in a bed and at once it is borrowed or occupied by sex. .za 9 years were both that and another, it is pleasant to me as now. .inache I would not receive so much pleasure, that and to you to desire! If it is necessary. .pojasnju is more detailed.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 23:17
Yes is not present, certainly, live as you more conveniently. Simply it is not absolutely clear, that means for example " morally to be prepared for it or this in advance " in what in advance the nobility that will be and whence you in advance know interest, that the child will sleep. Business not in " to lay down and at once to borrow or occupy ", and that there should be probably what that an intrigue in intimate relations, the desire can will arise spontaneously. Or such between you is not present, occurs or happens only when agree in advance?

Tanja
17.06.2004, 02:49
The desire certainly can arise spontaneously, only carry out we it cannot, t. To. Series the daughter runs. .menja those will understand at whom there are small children, and about, well for example at me the spirit moral on sex morally prepares, I am usual it already I feel after a dinner... I write to the husband sms, that today I it or him shall caress tam-that and tam-that.. (different there are texts sms), he would write that today would be desirable him... Both we go home already in an anticipation. .ves evening with views gestures each other we intrigue and we tempt. .a in the evening after we shall put to bed a daughter... (to not fall asleep she cannot. .ej already 3) then and..... This that as to evening. That's all. Happens and is spontaneous, but I do not see a problem in removing or taking off a pyjamas, it is possible with striptizem))