PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hey... .konfa... che to do or make? To leave or to not leave?........

Herring
19.06.2004, 23:43
Hey... .konfa... che to do or make? To leave or to not leave?.....

kuka
21.06.2004, 04:46
Again in marriage?:))) Or I something has passed or missed?

kuka
22.06.2004, 09:21
Again in marriage?:))) Or I something has passed or missed?

Herring
23.06.2004, 05:37
Directly vot-again. .zamuzh, where still. Oh, e... Like the guy horoshij-obektivno-good, it is necessary to take. And vrode-kak-that so all in one site was unexpectedly pulled together on time and obstojatelstvam-as I to the husband shall tell or say so that it was more intelligent... And voobshche-as by-pleasant malo-these explanations... It is tired in general. I and so to get divorced was going to, but in marriage I do not want, and tut-it is a pity to miss, directly skazhu-it is impossible to miss..

Herring
24.06.2004, 19:02
Calibre, and than it to you not a market?.. .nado... .mne it seems, that simply it is that person who is necessary to me. I would like otdohnut-but can, in that and the maximum or supreme wisdom, what exactly now. And, I shall not be about to think itself.

liska
24.06.2004, 21:48
It is necessary brat-take. Then to yourself you will not forgive or excuse. You will tell, how you at full well-being and happy home life (from your words) have told or said to the husband " excuse, I you any more I do not like, I leave to another ". Reaction is interesting.

Herring
26.06.2004, 08:33
Dzhimka, the Jewish cemetery for a long time have razed to the ground and have landed park. If it of what I think. Basically, I like Armenian, but I go on Dojnu. Liska, at full well-being actually so does not happen. It he thinks, that all is safe. Rasskazyvat-can and I shall not be.