PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Gorbatov! AS to me to learn to not be mistrustful. I zamu...

Anja
24.06.2004, 02:54
Dear doctor Gorbatov!
AS to me to learn to not be mistrustful.
I married, but attitudes or relations to my husband all over again our joint life were good. When once I began to notice, that he began to hide from me the most petty details. I understand, that I have no rights to its or his secrets. But me it became insulting that I all as on a palm, and my husband has the secrets. I have found it or him that is casual in the book have found money. We at that time had problems. I began to ask it or him and he to me has told or said, that he for rainy day. Then why I so did not do or make? If we have a copeck let she will be and mf know how much and on what to spend. ZHtot the case does not give me pokaja. Since then I cannot trust him. I began to suspect it or him. Such feeling, that have betraid you. I understand, that it can I such correct and much probably I do not understand in a life, but I so have never acted or arrived. Now I can suspect it or him even of change. Seeing as to him sometimes there are congratulations from its or his colleagues of women. Voobshchem here such situation.
HOW to leave with you on a chat. probyvala to write a name in kolonkeb but at to enter into a chat has not incorporated.
Thanks
Anja

Gorbatov.
24.06.2004, 15:30
Hello, Anja!
Yes, a question hard. How to learn to trust?
Distrustfulness, and - visible, basically to the spouse, not always means it, that love very strong. More likely, it is your uncertainty in, feeling of delicacy, whether that.
Besides on mine, you absolutize trifles and give to them great value.
There can be your spouse, hid money really from you, for rainy day, but not because wished you to deceive, and is possible or probable, he considers or counts, that you not economical and squander money which and without that lacks. Here to you an example of other explanation. It seems to me, that you transfer or carry " your correctness " on all people close to you. But Vy-it you, and your spouse, other person, and in it or this is the advantages. The same charges make a start, raznoimennye-are drawn.
This raised or increased suspiciousness, probably, an attribute of yours soznatelno-subconscious fear to lose the husband, therefore you award with its or his such qualities, as dishonesty and potential incorrectness or infidelity in relation to you.
Please, closely or attentively familiarize in section "Bond" of a chat, about ways of communication or connection and as it to make. I cannot send the password to you here as I am afraid, that many curious, will come into a chat and will read your postings and my answers to them.

Anja
25.06.2004, 03:05
The dear doctor! I with you agree. Yes, really there is such fear, that he will leave me, etc. But I do not spend pao naprasnu money. As I understand as they hardly get to all.
Concerning delicacy of my character, I shall tell or say that is also such. In fact I rrosla without parents and in it or this all problem. From that that I such and uncertain. It is bad also I zhto I understand, but I can not itself will cope with this problem.
I am obligatory with you I shall communicate through a chat, but not today as the kid needs to be put to bed.
C to you, that help or assist us.
Anja

Gorbatov.
26.06.2004, 07:54
You have informed very important detail. Were brought up without parents. From here and all your troubles.
If you are assured of deep decency of your spouse, it would be quite good to talk to it or him and to you and to explain, that your mistrust to it or him;them, result of your difficult childhood and feeling of vulnerability. Probably, it will change its or his attitude or relation to you, he will look at you absolutely other eyes and your misunderstanding will smooth out. In general, in home life, at occurrence of problems, it is necessary to speak about them. But to not accuse, and to listen or auscultate each other and to try to understand.