PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 28 years, at me good family, the child 2, 5 years. All it is good...

Anna
03.06.2004, 19:26
Hello, to me of 28 years, at me good family, the child 2, 5 years. Very well, if not mum. The father 3 years ago has died and my life has turned to a hell. Mum constantly considers or counts, that to her give not enough time. First demanded, that we have taken away it or her to ourselves, complained to neighbours, that it or her have thrown. When have taken away to itself arranged hysterics, that she is necessary to nobody, it or she does not have sufficient kol-VA money, that she at us as prizhivalka, that is compelled or forced to live in a drawing room, the apartment small (92), etc. Once in the late evening naked (in linen) has flown to us in spalnju-shouted, then all was came by a fine shiver, etc. Then began to speak, that at it or her pressure skips. I the pregnant woman dragged it or her on doctors absolutely resignedly, neither the cardiologist, nor the neurologist, the endocrinologist have found nothing. Has paid a heap of money for a course in clinic of neurosises (3 months on a day time hospital), something has passed or has taken place a course remerona, then ksanaks + still, baths, massages, etc. Then mum has demanded to sell its or her apartment and to buy or purchase near to us (it was necessary with the big surcharge). Now the problem that she constantly sticks out at us in the evening and eternally wants something. Money, attention, respect. With the child to sit does not want (type, I have the right to private life), but the nurse is not pleasant to her. At me inconsistent feelings, on the one hand, it is a pity to me it or her, I feel otvtstvennost, I contain it or her. On the other hand, so I want the world in family (at us he and so is, we with the husband very much good live). She, for example, zakatila a hysterics, that we with the husband wish to go to Prague, and it or her we do not take. To her of 60 years, she does not work, I give her 1, 5 2 tys r. In a week, I buy clothes. I do not have mum in that sense what I try to be for the son. She person completely not close to me, but constantly shows to me claims. Help or assist, I seem to me with her sdureju. In the childhood I

Agaev M.M.
04.06.2004, 08:01
And your mum itself does not understand, what she has changed? Does not see, what does or makes something not so? It is important.

Anna
07.06.2004, 19:39
She considers or counts, that everyone should concern to her with comprehension and participation, in fact the daddy has died. And that, as I have lost the close person, and being the pregnant woman, in calculation does not go. She in general considers or counts, that as I could leave the child, in fact to her so it was difficult, and here I with the pregnancy. I from 18 years work and contained parents (the daddy was the scientific employee, during Soviet time received on 400., and after reorganization it is not enough). I in the childhood remember mum a little, only in the winter, t. To. From spring till autumn was with the nurse in krymu and mum did not come. She it is constant on me complains to girlfriends, they call to me, speak, what I bessovesnaja, earn much, and mother I maltreat, that it or she needs to be protected, carried abroad.. The daddy immensely indulged it or her, about last day coffee in bed wore. I understand all this, but I can not and I do not wish to replace it or him. At me the son to whom I try to give a maximum of time, the husband whom I very much like and I appreciate. Mum, by the way, all still tells, that I it or her in psihushku upekala.

Agaev M.M.
11.06.2004, 07:39
You have not answered my question. She understands, what has changed and it is unfair with you of conducts? She understands, what the help of the doctor is necessary to her?

Anna
13.06.2004, 07:44
No, she considers or counts, that I wish it or her to badger tablets, and actually the doctor, and support and care is necessary to her not.

Agaev M.M.
14.06.2004, 23:19
Clearly. A complex or difficult situation. Unfortunately, it is compelled or forced to tell or say, that if the person does not understand, that at it or him the problem and does not wish to address itself to the psychiatrist - nobody will help or assist him. To add and palm off on her medicines - not an output or exit. The only thing, that you need - to try "to open" to her eyes, to convince to come to the psychiatrist.

Anna
16.06.2004, 03:16
She was at psihiatra-in the autumn 2003 in clinic of neurosises on shabolovke, then spring of 2004 all over again at the neurologist, then at the psychotherapist in nejroklinike on poljanke. Both of time psychotherapists communicated and with her and then with me. pervj time have appointed or nominated a course remerona, second time ksanaks + koaksil. Second time the doctor has told or said to me, that is necessary it or her "ottormozit" that not huliganila, but that all ostalnoe-is features of character. For me now important my own sostojanie-I am tired on myself it to pull and is tired from constant charges, that me have grown up, and I not grateful. I grateful, do or make everything, that is not necessary, but I can test tender feelings to mum any more, t. To. Me it is constant in something reproach. She, by the way, itself gde-that has taken Phenazepamum and swallows of it or him though the doctor to her appointed or nominated other preparations.

Agaev M.M.
18.06.2004, 19:43
Then an output or exit - to try to spend again treatment, other preparations.

Anna
19.06.2004, 11:05
You schtaete, what is it not feature of character, and disease?

Agaev M.M.
20.06.2004, 20:53
And what such character? And in general, what such norm or rate in psychiatry? There is no such concept. If illness or disease (a problem, character, name as want) stirs or prevents to the person or society in whom he lives - it means not norm or rate, and a pathology. Means, it is necessary to be treated.

Anna
22.06.2004, 22:00
In my family always were njani-the nurse sat with my mum, with us with the sister. The grandmother, mum, the sister never worked. I have wanted to be another and now to me make a complaint, that time I such silnaja-help or assist mum. To the sister, they weak. To them are necessary money to have a rest better. It not they suffer, and I. And, similar, me the help that in the soft form to resist to their demands and nastyrnosti is necessary.

Agaev M.M.
26.06.2004, 06:55
If want, can come to me on consultation. In the beginning, probably, one, then with mum. Probably, we can together something solve.