PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I sit at job, and I can not work, on soul or douche toshno. I already kak-wrote that, ch...

OPEN COMPANY
23.06.2004, 02:46
I sit at job, and I can not work, on soul or douche toshno.
I already kak-wrote that, that I live with MCH 3 years in a civil marriage. The person he not bad, but such become hysterical, dergannyj. It is got on with my parents we not could, because could not get married, have moved to its or his military hostel in suburb, I approximately once a week leave to parents for city, I erase, we from each other have not publicly a rest.
We call up, certainly in the evening, he speaks me thanks for a supper which I to him always leave.
And yesterday there was also but when I have arrived next day in the evening with things, meal has noticed, that all things not on the
Place: bottles, wine-glasses not so are laid, tapki superfluous, etc., has started to ask, he is silent, I see, that visitors were, and he to me has told or said by phone gently, that is tired and to sleep will lay down. And the matter is that we the neighbour has returned to live from the woman, there it is impossible to them and seems on absolutely, and he like the guy not bad, but likes to take a walk money is. To me so it was insulting, that me has deceived, and it any more for the first time. Good, can and with friends has sat, can also women there was not, and did not change, but as it is not pleasant.
How now to believe, in fact just now I doveree to it or him;them was restored, we were together pleased, for this result that send or have passed to a level above dialogue. I it or him pohvalila, that became more responsible or crucial, and here again.

M.
25.06.2004, 17:28
And it is usual you it or him do not suppress? Who from you the leader?
Can deceive with cowardice, in fact has got used to be in obedience, but also it can not be kept that in your absence not pobyt saboj. And mummy has asked the report here and has told lies. It would be necessary to punish bjaku.

Andrey
26.06.2004, 05:53
Or trust - the present - or variants! ALL ahead if he has not justified trust! Happiness!!!