PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The question not absolutely can to the address of, but would like to ask: as it is possible to strengthen...

Ooze, 30 years
24.06.2004, 18:02
The question not absolutely can to the address of, but would like to ask: how it is possible to strengthen nervous system? Me very easily winds from plus on a minus in the emotional plan. If someone strongly offends, though I do not wish to roar, as I can for myself postojat, but tears start to flow, and then it is very difficult to me to stop, I go all the day absolutely devastated with the physiognomy which has swelled from tears, and eyes on a wet place at the slightest pretext. Before any public performances or statements rolls all paralyzing pavor, and I should think during such moments! How to me to learn to cope with itself and whether it is possible to make it, not resorting to the internal help of the expert? Thus on a life on colleagues I make impression of the vigorous, cheerful person strong costing or standing on legs or foots and quite assured and stable, but house people close knowing me, very much suffer from my unbalance. In advance thanks for the answer.

Tolokonin A.O.
26.06.2004, 01:01
Dear Ooze!
Without internal visit considerably to correct for a situation it is improbable. Because the reasons causing pavor of public performances or statements lay not on a surface of consciousness and diagnostics demand. As not superfluous will visit or attend the neurologist to exclude problems of the organic plan. If the neurologist will find out nothing, then to the psychotherapist.