PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Bobrov! Help or Assist me. I the second time have married, on ljub...

Alina
24.06.2004, 14:53
Dear doctor Bobrov! Help or Assist me. I the second time have married, on love. After a marriage my husband has sharply changed, became suspicious, jealous. He sometimes me up to white kalenija dovolit, asking me about men = colleagues, about where I went that did or made. In each my word searches for the second sense, does not trust me, say, the enemy behaves as if I to him. Specifies to me in what to go, what hairdress to wear, about what to speak with strangers, etc. and t. Item See you with it or him I was the self-assured, independent, counterbalanced woman, now I - continuous komok the nerves, the harassed, explosive shrew. I choke, I cannot. At me ideas began to appear, which I am afraid - to make something with myself to not see it or him never, to not be excruciated more. And leave it or him I cannot, has become attached to it or him;them soul. Well, continuous contradictions! Like we shall reconcile snim he promises, that any more will not be and again! Again for the !!! My God, well to do or make?!!

Bobrov A.E.
24.06.2004, 22:02
It is desirable for you to change a manner of the behaviour. As your attitudes or relations with the husband have become an original stereotype. Such quite often happens at jealousy when revnivets receives psychological "indemnification" for "flours or torments" the statement of "superiority". And its or his spouse, involuntarily "provoking" jealousy, gets in emotional dependence on it or him. And such dependence leads to the restrictions of behaviour promoting occurrence of contrast phobias about which, you, similar, and write. I can advise to be treated. And alongside with reception of antidepressants, also the psychotherapy obviously is required to you. Probably, that it is necessary to involve and the spouse as the stereotype of such attitudes or relations usually does not lead up to goods.

Cousines O.M., the psychotherapist, Ekaterinburg,
25.06.2004, 01:00
Dear Alina! I risk to seem rasping, but tell or say, please, that what you could till a marriage, to you it will be inaccessible in case of parting? What of images of your husband real, and what - illusory?
Get rid of illusions, only then you can resolve the developed situation!!! To leave the given dependence to you it is necessary to spend such internal audit by means of the psychotherapist (alone you risk yourselves to deceive - dependence vse-taki)! If the status suffers or bears, it is better to do without medicines to not reduce motivation on carrying out of changes!!! It will be sick, but " it will pass or take place " (to leave illusions always painfully)! Success to you!!!

Alina
25.06.2004, 10:19
Unfortunately, we do not have good experts. And the psychotherapy at us associates with psychiatry. To divorce I from it or him, even at all desire, I can not - the religion does not allow. More shortly, the vicious circle turns out. I so hoped, that you will advise me something real in the given situation. But, all the same, thanks.

Anna
26.06.2004, 00:52
Alina, write to me on pravednie@yahoo. com
Give we shall think together