PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, that to me to do or make and as - scientific nazyvaetsja mine...

Lada
24.06.2004, 14:39
Prompt, please, that to me to do or make and as - scientific nazyvaetsja my illness or disease.
To me 21 year. I the lesbian. I zatsiklena already very long time for one woman. I can do or make nothing with myself, I as prevented I go for her, search for it or her everywhere, I think only of her, but anything to her I can not tell or say. At me postojanney hysterics if I shall see, that she with someone talks or simply goes. I pursue it or her, that not wishing. But during too time I simply hate it or her, constantly I speak about her mucks, I see, that she very much is not beautiful and still I continue to go mad of it or her.
At me often sluchajutsja mstenicheskie attacks, I that am dared or laugh and I can not stop without the reason then I start to cry. I cannot get rid of all it or this. What to me to do or make? Still me constantly pursues polohoe mood and feeling, that I shall soon die.
Help or Assist me advice or council, please!

Bobrov A.E.
25.06.2004, 16:41
- Scientific your status can be qualified most likely as a status of a decompensation at frustration of the person. Obviously there is a fixing or lingering depression with the phenomena of dependence and giperkompensatornym otverzheniem. Such statuses are quite often observed at a homoeroticism (especially at women) as the sphere of needs or requirements and attitudes or relations in such cases happens is especially vulnerable. Urgently I advise you to address to the skilled or experienced psychotherapist. Probably it will be necessary poprinimat antidepressants. But also the psychotherapy, obviously, is necessary.