PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I the student, me of 19 years. At me here in chyo...

Andrey
24.06.2004, 15:07
Hello. I the student, me of 19 years. At me here what's the matter. For a long time, up to school and in elementary grades I was the normal sociable, active child. Then there was all shier, timid. Now me it is possible to name wild. I storonjus people, I even as though am afraid of them. Is, certainly, with whom I freely communicate (or nearly so freely). But for example: I go for what holidays, on a visit, on birthdays, etc. In general I avoid any actions. I very difficultly go on contact to strangers. About any new acquaintances nemozhet to go and speeches. At dialogue with people I start to worry and as though to grow dull, I can tell or say or make something inattentively. I hate to be in the center of attention is simply terrible status. For example, when me in institute congratulated happy birthday, at me the face has reddened and shivered arms or hand (thus in a congratulation uchavstvovalo all some or a little bit person and there was this all modestly, not before all faculty). Too most if to respond at a board. I pochemu-that am afraid to meet old friends whom for a long time did not see, former school teachers. For me the opinion of associates on me is very important, and iz-for each trifles I start to worry terribly. For example, if I am in any society, I start to be nervous, associates can notice it, from it or this to me is even worse - the vicious circle turns out. I all time am in any strain, of something I am afraid. Probably iz-for this strains at me and the behaviour is sometimes inadequate. Why I became such - to me not clearly. Family at me good, anybody over me did not scoff, any over demands to me did not show. Contempoparies too concerned normally. I would like to be liberated, be released or exempted. To look at things is easier, to relax. To communicate with people, easier or simply to enjoy a life. The doctor, explain, please, that with me why it has occured or happened and, the main thing as me to change.

Kiseleva E.J.
25.06.2004, 16:34
Hello, Andrey! Communicate with me on any of specified imejlov or on aske 98220029.