PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have fallen in love on the Internet. Three years already I correspond. All trouble that I...

Tanja
19.06.2004, 11:17
I have fallen in love on the Internet. Three years already I correspond. All trouble that I married. Also I can not neither arrive, nor allow to arrive to him. I go on streets, I look at people and I think - what I a silly woman. Instead of the husband pedstavljaju it or him.

CHara
20.06.2004, 03:49
Silly woman slightly, romance and like the husband. As it is possible to like *

E
20.06.2004, 09:37
Look or See at it or him, and suddenly and he will grow fond of you. Husbands walk, us do not ask.

The anonym
21.06.2004, 06:40
Do not make laugh people!!!

Caramel
22.06.2004, 21:59
Actually virtual attitudes or relations is a version of usual attitudes or relations. Now such times, that they too can end with marriage or spoilage, there are also examples to how people, having met after long correspondence, left from the wives and husbands. Though here a lot of Platonic, also it is necessary to meet simply, probably. Probably, you will be convinced, that he mismatches the image drawn by you. Other question: what for this correspondence is necessary to you at the alive husband? Whether All by way of in your real attitudes or relations, what you search for comprehensions and dialogue on the party or side and virtualom, probably, replace a disadvantage with something in real? Business not in your long-term interlocutor, and in something can, what does not suit you in your family and if there would be all by way of, you at all would not began anybody to write?

Elena
23.06.2004, 09:51
It is necessary to meet with virtual vozlblennym. In real all appears at all in pink light. And if suddenly and in real the same feelings here then you will think.

Tanja
24.06.2004, 07:54
Yes in general that correspondence has begun as business, now we write that time to three days, three times a day. And so more than three years. Photos on hundred already probably have sent. In a course of all house news. By virtual sex it is or are not engaged, we quarrel and reconciled, it or he has communications or connections, I like am not jealous. But he then itself speaks, what is it a life of a body, instead of soul. In obshchem-that let and proceeded, a such vest, noncommittal, I simply am afraid to name husband its or his name and often I confuse them who from them that to me has told or said. Probably, so any woman who has two beloveds, let even one of them and virtual feels. Or not? Mind or wit I understand, what is it air. And I behave so as if or as from mind or wit I descend or go, itself 6 I do not supervise. In vlipla.

Caramel
25.06.2004, 15:15
Tan, probably, the outlet is not too badly. Not too often it or she can be found. Live it or this and be pleased, not zamorachivajsja. And with the husband perfect mutual understanding, all OK? Happens - to a miscellaneous. Kogda-that I have come to the same correspondence when I did not have a comprehension with the close person. Then we have met the addressee, all was magnificent, but then we have left after a while. He has appeared little bit another, but business not in it or this. I did not regret second, what is it was in my life even if remains in the past. However, in my opinion, simply correspondence cannot last eternally, sooner or later pochemu-that of it or this becomes a little and comes to necessity to meet and look or see against each other, and there - it will be visible. Do not think, that for you waits ahead, and be not afraid to risk.