PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My problem can seem from petty! But me she all more and...

Adelina
22.06.2004, 17:32
My problem can seem from petty! But she all more and excites me more! I am familiar with the guy, to which 25 years (me 16). In spite of the fact that at us with it or him such difference in years to like me to spend with it or him time, me to it or him;them delays huge force. I do not know why all so occurs or happens, but personally he considers or counts me as the child naive, and my girlfriend advises simply to hammer on it or him, in fact around so it is a lot of guys! Yes it is valid, so, but I cannot it or him here so to take and forget, to me it is necessary with it or him though once a week to see and communicate! It as a narcotic which tightens or delays all more strongly! But it is possible or probable he of it or this does not understand or does not know, therefore, probably, he avoids me! And that to me to do or make, if I for example have not seen it or him, I simply start to run into melancholy, at me at once protitsja mood for all day, and even next day I go same! You do not think, that he any superman, that at it or him angelic character, that he makes only good acts and so on... No, he simply usual guy! Help or assist me, please! I am simple so leave All cannot, probably I need to meet and express once with it or him, and it to end? But to pretend, that to me on it or him to spit, I cannot! I Hope, that you will respond to my report. Zarane thanks!

E
24.06.2004, 02:58
Mine savet, paprobuj more often obshchatsja with other guys vyhadi from the house.
vit vodvore spring

Lena
25.06.2004, 14:39
Try to explain to him the status and you will tell or say from what is happy. Men like to do or make women happy, but not navidjat when it turns to a duty, that is tell or say to him about what you want but so that choice to give you it or to not give was behind it or him and that he saw, that without it or him you will not be gone, and he should not rescue or save;salvage constantly you from melancholy on it or him;them, that for this purpose you have girlfriends, friends, a hobby, etc.