PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I search for advice or council. A psychological dilemma - it is complex or difficult to solve, though as a beginner psi...

Ajga
24.06.2004, 16:35
I search for advice or council. A psychological dilemma - it is complex or difficult to solve, though as the beginning or starting psychologist and the experienced humanist, I understand, that she is solved simply.
Short: long time supported or maintained dialogue with the girl experienced the complex or difficult period in a life.
Helped or Assisted much, and found the response. The man's party or side has remained not demanded,
Though this party or side has made possible or probable the help. The problem was discussed together. The problem not in sex, and is wider.
I cannot remain on a friendly line only,
I would like to leave dialogue.
The dilemma is those: whether it is necessary to speak about this intention eksplitsitno and to refuse friendly dialogue
(Though this party or side of attitudes or relations is welcomed) or easier or simply to leave gradually dialogue, not responding on letters more? Whether the second variant in friendly attitudes or relations which are dissymmetric is psychologically correct?
Thanks

Hazhilina I.I.
25.06.2004, 13:35
Ajga! If you worked with her as with the client ethical standards of a psychotherapy operate or work. The psychologist should prepare gradually the person for parting, letting know, that when time will come and the person himself can solve problems, there will come or step the moment and it is necessary to leave. It is done or made with advantage or benefit for the client that he did not become instead of the independent person, the person dependent on the psychologist. Success to you!