PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvyite doctor, mi c myzem perevodim nashego cina v nnovyu skoly, gde...

yuliiya
23.06.2004, 10:32
Zdravstvyite doctor, mi c myzem perevodim nashego cina v nnovyu skoly, gde trebovania zecte i yrokov bolse, a on ochen vpecnatlitelni i ranimi malchik. Kak ego lychse mopalno podgotovit k perexody i chto dlya etogo nyzno delat? Cpacibo.

Bobrov A.E.
24.06.2004, 08:48
It depends on character of the child and a psychological climate in family. The main factors of adaptation at new school are not formal demands and a load, and attitudes or relations with contempoparies and teachers. If the child will not be afraid of teachers and will get friends at school at presence of minimally sufficient abilities he with a load will consult.

Lija
25.06.2004, 12:44
Well what for it is necessary to you? It is necessary to you, instead of the child. Leave it or him alone, let studies at usual school, really it is not a pity to you of the son? I know families which tak-have translated or transferred the children in so-called special schools or grammar schools and then children should be treated for neurosises and depressions. Believe, it is unnecessary the child. Let will easy end simple school without navorotov.