PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazh. The doctor! What is it such, I rise in the morning go on job like it's OK...

Ilze
19.06.2004, 20:29
Uvazh. The doctor! What is it such, I rise in the morning go on job like it's OK but in an hour - one and a half I feel myself already tired and powerless up to such degree, that hochetasja gde-that zavlitsja, but is impossible. After a dinner I start to be irritated at the slightest pretext, and to the extremity or end of the working day I already as a bomb with a clockwork, nedaj the god to mention or touch me. After such day I think in the evening, but I shall lay down and I shall sleep, but there is nothing nevyhodit, to fall asleep nemogu till late night, any terrible ideas visit or attend, that has bothered to live, that the life is senseless and so on. It would be desirable to know that somnoj it is created. I shall be grateful for the answer.

The anonym
21.06.2004, 16:17
Depression

Igor
24.06.2004, 18:41
The doctor from Peter, I live in Sweden. Swedish vrachi-scientists not so long ago have opened a virus of weariness, signs are similar on yours when working capacity sharply goes down (not looking on desire to work), there is a fast fatigability and weariness at full absence another somatiki, in Sweden even give a hospital leaf or sheet with such diagnosis...

Ljalja
25.06.2004, 09:02
About a syndrome of chronic weariness for a long time knows all world, what you open Sweden?